Profile for L. Gaskin > Reviews

Content by L. Gaskin

L. Gaskin (England)

Page: 1 | 2
Certified Refurbished Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (5th generation)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this product, 14 July 2013
When my original Kindle broke, whilst on holiday, I was lost, i pads are amazing but cannot be read in the sunshine!
so I rang Amazon to see if they could repair the screen on the Kindle, unfortunately they couldn't, but they did offer me a big discount on another one, so I opted for the Kindle White, brilliant bit of kit, am a happy bunny now that I can read in the sunshine again!

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple  [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Royal Purple [will only fit Kindle Paperwhite (5th and 6th Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Cover, 14 July 2013
I always try and find a bargin, so for my ipad a bought a substitute product - cheaper than apple prices - however, I have not been totally happy with it, so when I purchased my new Kindle White,. thought it deserved the best, and was not wrong, cover fits perfectly, it is sturdy, well made and I am exceeding happy I spent the money on it

In The Mood: The Glenn Miller Songbook
In The Mood: The Glenn Miller Songbook
Offered by MEDIA-MOST-WANTED

5.0 out of 5 stars Glenn Miller sound at it's best, 6 Sept. 2011
I bought this album for my father, who loved Glenn Miller music espically The Royal Airforce Band, he was in the RAF himself, during the war, serving in Malta where he met my mother.

Sadly dad died last year, so we played his favourite tracks of this album at his funeral, we all enjoyed them.

Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage [DVD] [2008]
Thomas Kinkade's Christmas Cottage [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Jared Padalecki

3.0 out of 5 stars Ummm don't bother, 6 Sept. 2011
Well you have to try some of these older movies, however I would give this one a miss there so many better ones on the market.

The Camel Club
The Camel Club

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Read, 6 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Camel Club (Kindle Edition)
As with most Baldacci books, this one did not disappoint, in fact I couldn't put it down! the plot just got better and better.

Takers [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Takers [Blu-ray] [2011] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Hayden Christensen
Offered by Get It on TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Viewing, 6 Sept. 2011
Wasn't sure what this film was all about, therefore I was overjoyed with the film, it has most things in it and a brilliant ending, well worth a watch.!

Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (PS3)
Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (PS3)
Offered by Hauseinkauf

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, Funny, Funny, 6 Sept. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Well what can't I say about this fab film, the first 2 where amazing and this one tops them all, had a really good laugh, I know it is a kids video but I bought it for myself and love it!

Tomy Magic Storytime Theatre Books - Thomas, James & The Red Balloon
Tomy Magic Storytime Theatre Books - Thomas, James & The Red Balloon

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchilds Present, 6 Sept. 2011
For a hugh fan of Thomas, my Grandson really loved this present. I would certainly buy more of these books.

Birkenstock Cozumel Birko-Flor, Style-No. 12731, Unisex Thong Sandals, White, EU 38, normal width

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little sandles, 6 Sept. 2011
I have 2 pairs of these, one black and one white, for some reason the white ones are harder on my feet than the black! so I have worn them more this summer to 'break them in'.

Brilliant in the wet, do not slip and very comfortable.

The Shelters of Stone (Earth's Children Book 5)
The Shelters of Stone (Earth's Children Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Repeats, 6 Sept. 2011
I was totally hooked on these beautifully written books, my one hugh annoyance is that the author constantly repeated herself, harping back to situtations in all her previous books, I think the book would have been 40% smaller if she had not bothered, by book 6 we know the plot so a one liner would have sufficed not severeal pages as a aide memoir - apart from this annoying little thing the books where facinating.....is there going to be another one? the end left me wondering!!

Page: 1 | 2