Profile for sewingtwomey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mikki Grooming Nail Clipper for Small Pets
Mikki Grooming Nail Clipper for Small Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Mikki grooming nail clippers, 21 Jun 2014
I am very pleased with the nail clippers. My little cat is very nervous and I have to be very gentle with her

but she accepts having her nails cut with these clippers with no trouble. Thank you

sewingtwomey.

Indian Summer: The Secret History of the End of an Empire
Indian Summer: The Secret History of the End of an Empire
by Alex Von Tunzelmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 3 May 2014
I had heard about the partition of India but I never. really understood the reasons for it. I felt that the people who decided to partition

the country had absolutely no feeling for the people of India.

Sewingtwomey

7 Day AM PM Pill Tablet Box Dispenser Holder Wallet Organizer High Quality
7 Day AM PM Pill Tablet Box Dispenser Holder Wallet Organizer High Quality
Offered by Nicolas Nursery World

5.0 out of 5 stars 7 day pillboxes, 3 May 2014
The pill boxes are excellent. I have to take quite a few pills and being able to put them on little containers in advance makes life easier for me. I think that the idea of the boxes is brilliant.

The service from the sellers was excellent, I received them well within the stated time.

Thank you.

Sewingtwomey.

Water Like a Stone
Water Like a Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 2 Mar 2014
I enjoyed this book very much. I am a dedicated reader which does not mean that I will read any old book. When I say I enjoyed the book, I really mean it.

I would recommend Deborah Crombie as an author to try, for a gentle easy enjoyable book to read.

Large Jumbo Big Button Calculator
Large Jumbo Big Button Calculator
Offered by SHOP TIL DROP

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 2 Mar 2014
THE CALCULATOR IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED. THE BUTTONS ARE BIG ENOUGH FOR ME NOT TOUCHING THE BUTTON ABOVE WITH MY NAILS AND IT IS NOT TOO COMPLICATED FOR MY BRAIN.

I AM DELIGHTED WITH IT.

Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics (Absolute Beginner's Guides (Que))
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Computer Basics (Absolute Beginner's Guides (Que))
by Michael Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Dec 2013
I have had a computer for an extremely long time and I have never really come to grips with it. I have looked through this book and I think that it will a great help to me

I have had a computer for an extremely long time and although I have been to classes I have never felt that I have come to grips with it. I have had a quick look through this book and I think that it will be a great help and I will finally know what I
am doing

Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Agedefy Advanced Hair Thickening Treatment 4.2 Fl Oz
Offered by Keelinge Becs Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Dec 2013
My hair has got thinner as I have got older and I am a great one for fighting the signs of age and this does what it says,it thickens hair

Woopee!!!.

Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Agedefy Shampoo 10.1 Fl Oz
Pantene Pro-V Expert Collection Agedefy Shampoo 10.1 Fl Oz
Offered by London Dreams

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 20 Dec 2013
This shampoo does what it says
It makes thinning hair look and feel thicker. I would recommend it to anyone who has thinning hair.

Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Kingston 8GB Micro SD HC - Class 4
Offered by ZZRTEC

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 7 Aug 2013
This is excellent,I am now able to take more photo's before I have to download my camera. Thank you very much.

Imagine My Surprise...: Unpublished Letters to The Daily Telegraph (Telegraph Books)
by Iain Hollingshead

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun, 7 Aug 2013
I really enjoyed this book, some of the letter were hilarious , I shall read it again when my daughter has finished it. Thank you

Page: 1 | 2