Profile for Jane, Bristol > Reviews

Content by Jane, Bristol

Jane, Bristol

Page: 1 | 2
HeroNeo® 4M Gym Dance Ribbon Rhythmic Art Gymnastic Streamer Twirling Rod Stick...
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dance ribbon, 29 Dec. 2015
Great dance ribbon bought for an 11 year old. We all love it. Thought 4m might be a bit long but actually it's really easy to use. Delivery took about 4 weeks but still arrived in time for Christmas stocking (just!).

Ideal The Great Game of Britain
Ideal The Great Game of Britain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game and great family entertainment, 21 Mar. 2014
This is a family favourite which was purchased as a gift for friends of ours. Rules are simple, game is easy to understand. Fun for both adults and children. If we want to make the game a bit quicker to play we deal one less 'far away' station card.

I-Spy Paris (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
I-Spy Paris (Michelin I-Spy Guides)
by Michelin

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great I-Spy book, 21 Mar. 2014
My son took this book to Paris on a school trip. He actually forgot to use it while he was there (too much going on!) but has updated the book since returning home.

The BRIT Awards 2014
The BRIT Awards 2014
Offered by mrtopseller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good variety of songs, 21 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The BRIT Awards 2014 (Audio CD)
This CD was purchased by my 13 year old song. There's enough music of interest to him on the CD to make his spend his money on it!

LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Wii)
LEGO Batman: The Videogame (Wii)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Wii game, 21 Mar. 2014
Bought for my 13 year old son who loves it. Game seems to have enough involved in it to keep his interest.

One And All
One And All

4.0 out of 5 stars CD, 2 Oct. 2013
This review is from: One And All (Audio CD)
All my family, including my 3 children, love this CD and it makes a pleasant change to some of the music they more normally listen to!

Now That's What I Call Music! 80
Now That's What I Call Music! 80
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop CD, 2 Oct. 2013
This CD has plenty of tracks to keep my 9 year old happy. Those she doesn't like she just skips over.

Duets with a Difference (Piano Time)
Duets with a Difference (Piano Time)
by Pauline Hall
Edition: Sheet music

4.0 out of 5 stars Duet book, 15 Sept. 2013
Great book for simlpe duets. My daughter has taken her grade 1 piano exam and these are just the right level of play for her. Accompanying section is easy enough for rusty piano players like mum!

The Candy Man (Album Version)
The Candy Man (Album Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song!, 15 Sept. 2013
My daughter loves this so so it's great to be able to buy it and download it so easily onto her MP3 player

Collins Cricket Quiz Book
Collins Cricket Quiz Book
by Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cricket quiz book, 4 Aug. 2013
Ordered this book as a present for my 14 year old son who loves cricket. It's kept him (and us) entertained.

Page: 1 | 2