Profile for E. Morris > Reviews

Content by E. Morris

E. Morris (scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Better Off Dead: (Victor the Assassin 4)
Better Off Dead: (Victor the Assassin 4)
by Tom Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars Another brilliant read, 29 Nov. 2014
Tom wood can't write fast enough for me! THis arrived this morning and I opened it to read the first chapter whilst I was waiting for the oven to heat up and then ended up reading it in one sitting! So fast and exciting, literally couldnt put it down! Another brilliant read.

Unexplained Infertility: Answers For Women: Getting Pregnant Faster Guide For Every Woman
by Anna Gracey

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste of money!, 3 Oct. 2014
I know this isn't exactly pricey at £3.74 but it is still a total waste of money. It is full of typos, written in bad English (like a bad translation) and aimed at the American woman. Worse than that though, it is has less information than a pamphlet, with a chapter being only a few paragraphs long! None of the information is new either and it doesn't offer solutions or explanation apart from all the usual things. Wish I hadn't bothered. Patronising too - 'it is all worth what you have been through to hold your little bundle of joy in your arms' er, yah think?

Humble by Nature
Humble by Nature
by Kate Humble

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic Read, 3 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Humble by Nature (Paperback)
I was expecting to find this book interesting and probably dip into it as bed time reading over a few nights. What an unexpected treat this book was! I actually couldn't put it down and read it into the wee small hours on a Saturday night! Reading this book is how you might imagine having a chat with Kate Humble would be! Warm, honest and entertaining! I do not have a TV and only vaguely remember her from the days of Animal Park so I bought this book on the merits of its subject matter alone and not her celebrity status! I was not disappointed and cannot recommend it enough. I hope she writes another!

Secret Sounds: Ultimate Healing
Secret Sounds: Ultimate Healing
by Jill Mattson

1.0 out of 5 stars Fraid I didn't dig, 1 April 2014
Thought it was a load of rubbish dressed up in pseudo scientific mumbo-jumbo. Would give it a miss if I were you

Kempa Womens Flash Women Sports Shoes - Handball Gray Grau (dunkelanthrazit/weiß/cerise 01) Size: 38.5

3.0 out of 5 stars serious sizing issues, 28 Mar. 2014
I normally wear a size 5 uk. I have narrow feet.
I always buy 5.5 when buying over the internet to avoid the risk of having to return something.
I bought these shoes in a size 5.5uk.
They were really tight, rubbing not only against my toes but even with the laces loosened, my feet felt like they were being squeezed as though wearing compression socks!
Nice looking shoes and appeared well made but serious problems with sizing and they are not cheap to return if you don't have collect plus nearby

11:59
11:59
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars great album, 16 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 11:59 (Audio CD)
much like many of the other reviewers here, I bought this album after listening to the soundtrack on lie to me and liking it more and more each week instead of wanting to fast forward it as with most tv shows! It is the same with his album. I listened to it 4 times in a row as soon as it arrived and now listen to it in the car all the time too. Its been a long time since ive done that with an album so I would say do not hesitate in trying this album, even if you are only familiar with one of the tracks as the rest will live up to your expectations too.

The Survivor
The Survivor
by Sean Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow - what an amazing debut!, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Survivor (Paperback)
I read a lot of debut novels, always looking out for a new author or series to follow. I find plenty, and enjoy most of them although I do not often buy the next in the series. Not so with this author. Before I had even got half way through this novel, I had already purchased the next 2 on amazon!

What a debut! Within pages, we are straight into the action and I read this book in 2 sittings! It would probably have been one sitting if it hadn't been a work night and I hadn't started it at 8pm!

Really well written, unlike most of the debuts I read, which can be clunky as the author finds their rhythm. Interesting, well rounded characters where you feel the character building actually adds something to the plot and the overall story, rather than just being a nuisance you wish you could skip over to get back to the main story!

Really cant recommend this novel enough. I am eagerly awaiting the next 2 books. Well done Sean Slater!

Evil in Return
Evil in Return
by Elena Forbes

4.0 out of 5 stars bought the authors other books on the strength of this one!, 29 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Evil in Return (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book! So much so that I bought the authors other books as soon as I had finished it and now eagerly await her next one.... I think if you are a fan of mo hayder or minette walters this author would appeal to you perhaps? I took a chance (reviews are certainly mixed!) and am pleased to say I havent regretted it.

Play to Kill
Play to Kill
by P. J. Tracy

4.0 out of 5 stars much better than expected, 25 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Play to Kill (Paperback)
I almost didnt buy this book after reading so many negative reviews for it! Perhaps my expectations were low but I really enjoyed this book and was glad I took the chance. It may not be the strongest or the longest effort by this mother/dqughter writing team but I didnt feel let down at all. Just eager for them to crack on with the next one as I usually am at the end of one of their books so i guess what I am saying is dont be put off by the mega-negative reviews as this is still a great addition to the series. Hope the next one doesnt take so long though!

Mens Moccasin Slippers by Dunlop Suede Leather available in Black, Taupe or Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice slippers for the price, 8 Feb. 2012
I bought these slippers for my boyfriend and ordered a size up as other reviewers had suggested. They were huge on my boyfriend and I had to re-order the slippers in his usual size which fit perfectly. Perhaps it is more to do wit the width of your feet than the length, as he has long narrow feet and the slippers are quite narrow?

Anyway, nice slippers for the price, good luck with the sizing if you decide to go for it!

Page: 1 | 2