Profile for Carole > Reviews

Content by Carole

Carole

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Duronic LS1018 Digital 50KG Capacity Luggage/Bag/Suitcase Scales with straps, bag and batteries
Offered by gadgetGaGa
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scales, 30 May 2012
I purchased the scales for a friend but because they were such a reasonable price also purchased a set for myself having read the reviews on the Amazon site about the product. I was amazed at how quickly the scales were sent and also they were well packed and clearly labelled. The scales are easy to use for both right and left handed people. i agree wholehearted woth the reviews that this is an excellent product and a very reasonable price.

HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)
HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat little printer..., 3 Oct 2011
A nice compact printer extremely easy to install. The lining up of the cartridges caught me out as I used the copy of the generated print out in order to align the machine but had to generate another copy as this would not perform the alignment properly. I was disappointed that double sided printing was not available but this was my fault as I presumed that all modern day printers had this facility so be warned if you want this. Ink cartridges can only be put in one slot so no confusion is had with that. Some of the leads were a little on the short side so re-arrangement or longer leads are needed. All in all a nice little machine which works extremely well.

Charleston Sc 1966
Charleston Sc 1966
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 14.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Try this CD is you are a country fan, 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: Charleston Sc 1966 (Audio CD)
I must admit I had never heard of Darius Rucker before hearing 'This' on the radio and it stopped me in my tracks. I did some research and found that he had been around for quite some time. I decided to throw caution to the wind and buy the CD and I am not disappointed. Those of you who know the music of his previous group will hear a similarity between some of the tracks on this CD and his previous work. Not knowing much about Mr Rucker until now this fact did not worry me unduly. I love the CD and now sing along merrily to the tracks even though some are quite similar. The words all have the 'Rucker' imprint as he was involved with writing all the songs. I think his leaning towards country will introduce him to a new audience. I am certainly enjoying this new found artist, to me anyway and encourage others to give him a go. You never know you might get hooked like I did!

A.Vogel Luffa Complex Herbal Tincture 120 Tablets
A.Vogel Luffa Complex Herbal Tincture 120 Tablets
Offered by Naturals Best
Price: 10.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Sinusitis relief, 21 Aug 2011
I was recommended Luffa by my osteopath. I looked up the reviews on the Amazon website and decided to give the tablets a go. They work almost instantaneously. I was amazed at how quickly I got relief. I use them in conjunction with the Luffa drops. The drops overnight and tablets during the day and they work for me. Luffa is supposed to work for hay fever but I cannot comment on on this . It is worth a go if you have any rhinitis problems. I was surprised that the drops came from a different supplier to the tablets. I had to wait a bit longer for the drops but that could be because I ordered them when demand was quite high (pollen season).

A Vogel Luffa Complex Oral Tincture 50ml
A Vogel Luffa Complex Oral Tincture 50ml
Offered by Nutrisun
Price: 8.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Sinusitis relief, 21 Aug 2011
I have suffered for several years with sinus problems. I was introduced to this product by my osteopath. I reviewed Luffa on the Amazon website and thought I would give it a go. I use it along with the tablets and it does give me much welcome relief. It is also supposed to work for hay fever but cannot comment on this. Worth a try if you have any rhinitis problems.

Ekit Mdhek Multi Desk Hub With 3 Usb Ports, Audio Ports and Card Readers
Ekit Mdhek Multi Desk Hub With 3 Usb Ports, Audio Ports and Card Readers
Offered by TotallyGadgets
Price: 10.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin...., 21 Aug 2011
A neat little gadget, easy to install, worked first time. Has a nice feature in that it can be installed in a workstation for a computer set up. I read the reviews and am pleased I purchased this item as it does exactly what it says on the tin and what's nice about it, it does so with no hassle. Highly recommended.

Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Stanley Heavy-Duty Glue Gun
Price: 7.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy glue gun, 12 Jun 2011
Works at two heats and glues several materials. Mains lead could be a little longer but the product itself is excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans everything, 12 Jun 2011
An excellent little block which seems to remove all sorts of stains without any abrasion. A must have for every household.

100 Hits - Classical
100 Hits - Classical
Price: 9.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Music for everyone, 13 April 2011
This review is from: 100 Hits - Classical (Audio CD)
I enjoyed this set of CD's so bought it for a gift. It is easy listening and covers many tastes.

Akasa AK-HC02-BK CONNECT9 Multi Card Reader with USB Hub
Akasa AK-HC02-BK CONNECT9 Multi Card Reader with USB Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars I followed the reviews..., 13 April 2011
I read the reviews on the Amazon site before purchasing this product and agree with everything said by everyone else. Very easy to install, worked straight away.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3