Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Thinner Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Female Body (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series)

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good sense, science even, but not quite my style ...., 3 Nov. 2013
After a while the author's prose and style begins to irritate. I am not sure that he would be my PT of choice. And I am not sure his English teacher would be too delighted either......
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2013 5:36 PM GMT

Strength Training Anatomy (Sports Anatomy)
Strength Training Anatomy (Sports Anatomy)
by Frederic Delavier

4.0 out of 5 stars Motivating and useful, 28 Oct. 2013
Brilliant drawings that get to the heart of how you can improve your strength and fitness.... I take it into the gym with me now.

Weight Training for Women - A Beginner's Guide
Weight Training for Women - A Beginner's Guide
by Lesley Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars Very basic, 28 Oct. 2013
A succinct guide - a bit too basic for my needs (I am just 'going it alone' following 10 PT sessions)

Started Early, Took My Dog: (Jackson Brodie)
Started Early, Took My Dog: (Jackson Brodie)
by Kate Atkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous story.. I loved it!, 15 Feb. 2012
I discovered that I was the same age as the main character and thus loved revisiting the 70's and particularly the dysfunctional parental relationships, strange food and ridiculous TV! But this is a very clever and extremely well-written book that I found difficult to put down. It was funny, but also profound and even bleak. It serves to remind us that we create our own destiny and must love and live well.