Profile for Ms. Siobhan Connell > Reviews

Content by Ms. Siobhan Co...

Ms. Siobhan Connell (Newcastle UK)

Here And Now
Here And Now

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Here And Now (Audio CD)
I bought this for my Boyfriend as a Christmas present :) I was very pleased with the order it came early and is in a great condition lets just hope he likes it :D

Monster High Abbey Bominable Doll
Monster High Abbey Bominable Doll

4.0 out of 5 stars The last in my sisters collection, 4 Nov. 2011
I bought this as a Christmas present for my six year old sister. She has ALL the other dolls and this was the last one to get. I was very happy that I found it on Amazon as I have been looking for it for a few weeks with no luck.

It came nicely packaged and it is a great standard all in all another good buy from amazon.

I would say though if you are buying this product for a younger child that they can be slightly fragile as my sister found out when she pulled off the lower arms of one of the dolls. Fortunately this only heightened her enjoyment of the product as now she likes to swap their arms around in a Dr Frankenstein esque way. Also I recommend gluing the shoes on as they do fall off on occasions.

Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea
Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea
Offered by MediaMerchants

5.0 out of 5 stars The boy will be happy, 4 Nov. 2011
Just bought this as a present for my boyfriend as he loves Black Stone Cherry and the high street prices for their albums are very high!

I also bought the first Black Stone Cherry album, Black Stone Cherry and I have to say neither of them are disappointing. Well packaged, a great standard and quick delivery what more could you ask for.

Very satisfied customer.

Yankee Candle - 1 Cream Petal Bowl Tart Burner + 5 Assorted Festive Wax Tarts (incl. 1 x Cherries on snow 1 x sparkling cinnamon, 1 x Christmas Cupcake, 1 x Christmas tree, 1 x Sparkling Snow)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Product, 26 Oct. 2011
I bought this Tart Burner as a present for my mother as she loves Yankee candles.
The product is a nice size and the tarts fit in very well and the ones in this pack smell great.

A really great present for a good price and it arrived promptly and in a very good condition.

Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex-drugs-and Rock 'n' Roll Generation Changed Hollywood
by Peter Biskind

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Media Studies, 27 May 2010
I am a first year student studying Media Production at university. I found this book to be very helpful and insightful when studying Post - Classical Hollywood film. It really gives the reader a sense of what was happeing in Hollywood at the time, whilst still being very entertaining to read.
I would deffinatley recommend it if you are interested in Hollywood film or are studying it.
A very good book.