Profile for P. Dodd > Reviews

Content by P. Dodd

P. Dodd "Mr D." (Telford, UK)

BestDealUK Silver Cool Aluminum Bracelet Watch Band Wrist Band for iPod Nano 6 Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars great, decent quality for the price, 8 May 2013
does what it says on the tin. Decent quality for the money

it's a little bulky but that is to be expected.

OK if you like to wear a chunky watch.

Magnetic Protective Flip Smart Cover Skin Case Stand for iPad 2 3 4 - Blue
Magnetic Protective Flip Smart Cover Skin Case Stand for iPad 2 3 4 - Blue
Offered by Magic&Gorgeous

3.0 out of 5 stars obviously not an original - hence the price. But OK, 8 May 2013
it's not bad. I've seen worse "copies"

it is a little bigger than the iPad and I can't see it lasting more than a couple months but... like I say. It's expected for the price

Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by EBUYSHOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but neccessary!, 8 Jan 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
The 4GB card that is often bundled with the Vita is next to useless!

My bundle came with a digital download of Assassins Creed III which used MOST of the free space.

I subscribe to Playstation Plus which allows you to download FULL games such as Uncharted.

Since getting my 32GB card, I have been able to download and install at least 6 FULL games

The card works great, I don't see any lag in games and the load times are fairly quick too.

If only it wasn't so expensive!!

Swees® 1900mAh External Power Pack Case and Rechargeable Back Up Battery Charger For iPhone 4 & 4S - Black
Offered by Tech Global

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, great value, 19 July 2012
It does what it is supposed to do!

I brought this case in the hope that I would get around another 2-3 hours use out of my phone when I wouldn't normally have access to a charger.

To be honest, I think get more than this because it will charge my phone from 10% to at least 80% (not tested it further than this)

One thing to note. It charges via the usuall iPhone/iPad lead but it wont work like a dock (you can't plug a lead in the bottom, with the phone in, to play music through a stereo etc..)

But overall, very pleased for the price!

Marvel Avengers Assemble (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [Region Free]
Marvel Avengers Assemble (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Super hero movie!, 8 Jun 2012
I am not ashamed to admit that I am a massive super hero geek.

This is by far the BEST super hero movie I have seen.

Like all the other reviews, I totally agree that The Hulk steals the show. He's very funny.

Can't wait for the next one

My ONLY critique is that the 3D doesn't really add to the experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 9, 2012 3:19 AM BST

Sony Ericsson Original MN800 Live View Android Smartphone Accessory
Sony Ericsson Original MN800 Live View Android Smartphone Accessory

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a brilliant idea. They just haven't executed it very well, 22 Aug 2011
It is not as good as I hoped it would be.

I bought it predominantly to be a watch but it doesn't do that very well.

The battery life is quite poor (cant see it lasting till the end of the day 2) and it is a pain to charge.

You can't charge it while it is in the watch strap and you have to use a knife or something to get it out of the the strap.

It wont stay connected with my phone and the BIGGEST fault is that when it isn't connected it wont show the time.

I have had mine for 3 days and I'm afraid it is going back.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not THAT bad but could be better, 13 Aug 2011
For an official case I think it is a little flimsy.

However, I think that is partly intentional on their part to keep the weight down.

Any owners of this tablet will know it can be a little weighty so you really don't want to add any more.

It does hold the tablet at a nice angle for viewing (both ways.)

I can comfortably have it on my lap to use now as well as being able to flip it the other way for watching movies.

My personal dislike is the material it is made of. The outer is a sort of "cloth" material to which dust and bits love to cling to.

Would recommend it to another?

I think so, at least until a better official case comes along.

More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain
More Brain Training with Dr. Kawashima. How Old is Your Brain
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first one!, 29 Jun 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I have played the original Brain Training several times. I found that one to be better than all the other brain games allthough I did get bored of it after a while.

More Brain Training is much better as the games are a lot more fun,

One of my favourite games is th Masterpiece Recital where you have to play the keyboard in time with the music.

I think I will be playing it for quite to some time to come