Profile for Yorkie buyer > Reviews

Content by Yorkie buyer

Yorkie buyer "Yorkie" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Master Class 15cm Non-Stick Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
Master Class 15cm Non-Stick Round Deep Cake Pan With Loose Base
Price: 8.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Master Class cake pan, 6 Feb 2014
Excellent quality I am replacing all my cake pans with these, I am really pleased ith the quality of these items.

WD My Book 2TB External Desktop Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Book 2TB External Desktop Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
Offered by Value_Deal
Price: 98.85

1.0 out of 5 stars WD My Book 2 TB, 4 Jan 2014
Absolute rubbish! Do not waste your hard earned cash on this or at least if you have don't rely on it. I ordered this end of March 2012 and by December 2013 it had suddenly died along with all my backup records - no warning at all. Some files I hadn't got other copies off as recently transferred. The company's so called 24 hr email help service has not returned my 2 emails - 6 DAYS LATER. Website does not give any hope of any recovery whatsoever. I am thoroughly fed up and now have to repeat a lot of work to recover my lost spreadsheet information and have totally lost some photographs. Not good enough WD! Will not be replacing with anything of yours EVER.

TRIXES Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads for Oral B
TRIXES Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads for Oral B

5.0 out of 5 stars Trixes replacement toothbrush heads, 26 Nov 2013
Does the job very well, can't fault them, much cheaper than Oral B's own replacements - no problems whatsoever would recommend.

Astraware CodeWords
Astraware CodeWords
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Astraware code words, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Astraware CodeWords (App)
Good set of games, shame I have come to the end. If you like code words this is for you only drawback is the ads but it is free.

Essential Duvet 10.5 TOG King Size
Essential Duvet 10.5 TOG King Size
Offered by Yorkshire Linen
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars essential duvet, 7 Nov 2013
This review is from: Essential Duvet 10.5 TOG King Size
A good duvet at the right price the second I have bought from here as well as some covers. Excellent quality and good delivery service. I expect to order again.

Vengeance: Mystery Writers of America Presents
Vengeance: Mystery Writers of America Presents
Price: 3.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Vengence, 7 Nov 2013
A rather odd mix of stories, some were really good, others left me wondering why they were included. A theme I thought would bring forth some better works than these but worth reading for the better stories.

Reap What You Sow - From the case files of D.S. Hunter Kerr (Caffeine Nights Short Shots, #1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Reap what you sow, 24 Sep 2013
Not particularly good short story, very predictable ex policeman gripe at the law process. It is also the detectives fault if the evidence does not convince the jury not just the defence arguement.

Le Coq Sportif Honfleur Liberty Womens Trainers / Shoes - Purple - SIZE UK 6.5
Le Coq Sportif Honfleur Liberty Womens Trainers / Shoes - Purple - SIZE UK 6.5
Offered by Galaxy Sports
Price: 59.95

3.0 out of 5 stars womens trainers, 24 Sep 2013
These trainers are OK for the price but could do with some extra width for me, If I had paid 59 retail I would have sent them back. Plus point 2 sets of laces included.

TRIXES Caribiner Clip Hook for Camping Keyring Sports
TRIXES Caribiner Clip Hook for Camping Keyring Sports
Offered by Digiflex
Price: 1.85

3.0 out of 5 stars Trxes cambier clip hooks, 24 Sep 2013
Not too thrilled by the product, none too safe on the fasteners, I wouldn't advise hooking your precious data onto jeans with these as they are likely to come open. Okay for me as I want to hang up pen drives at home but if you are taking them out take care.

Miller's Classic Motorcycles Price Guide 1999 2000 (Millers)
Miller's Classic Motorcycles Price Guide 1999 2000 (Millers)
by Judith H. Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Millers Classic Motor Cycles, 16 Aug 2013
Full marks on this one, excellent condition at a good price. Not for me but husband and son delighted with this. Arrived in good time and new condition, couldn't ask for more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10