ARRAY(0xadf46f18)

Profile for Mrs. S. Cartlidge > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. Cartlidge

Mrs. S. Cartlidge "soosiecool" (North Wales, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ghosts
Ghosts
Offered by jim-exselecky
Price: 14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong CD, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ghosts (Audio CD)
I'd heard this CD at my daughter's and found it at a great price here. However, when it arrived it wasn't the stated artist!! The music was big band!! I contacted the seller and they were brilliant!! Refunded my money, no questions asked!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 26, 2014 6:10 PM GMT

Shef Electric Slow Cooker 1.5L Litres Stainless Steel Pot with Toughened Glass Lid
Offered by Designer Habitat
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 12 Oct 2013
Living on my own I did not see the need for a slow cooker. I don't work as I am disabled, but this little gadget is brilliant!! It's great for just one person, and my carer can cook anything in it for all day then it's ready to serve to me at tea time! Variable cooking speeds are great and flexible too!! A must have....in my opinion!

I Love My Slow Cooker: More than 100 of the Best-Ever Slow Cooker Recipes
I Love My Slow Cooker: More than 100 of the Best-Ever Slow Cooker Recipes
by Beverly LeBlanc
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 12 Oct 2013
I had seen this book at my local farm shop at rather an expensive price, but I was really impressed with the recipes. Most of them are what I would eat, which is not what you usually get with recipe books!! I found it on Amazon at a greatly reduced price!! Excellent!!

Blood Sugar 101: What They Don't Tell You about Diabetes
Blood Sugar 101: What They Don't Tell You about Diabetes
by Jenny Ruhl
Price: 9.10

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, 12 Oct 2013
At first glance I thought this would be a great addition to my collection, but it did not contain any information I didn't already know. It basically said what I already knew - keep blood sugars as acceptable and within guidelines and keep to a reasonably low carb diet. Worth one read but that's it!! I returned it in the end.

TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver Dragonfly Clip on Charm
TheCharmWorks Sterling Silver Dragonfly Clip on Charm
Offered by Thomas Rose Giftware
Price: 8.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 30 Aug 2013
Just lovely and very unique and unusual. My daughter loves it and it makes a lovely addition to her bracelet.

Dream Charms and Silver Jewellery Tooth Fairy Charm
Dream Charms and Silver Jewellery Tooth Fairy Charm
Offered by Dream Charm and Silver Jewellery
Price: 3.40

2.0 out of 5 stars discoloured, 30 Aug 2013
Unfortunately, this lovely charm, despite being described as silver, started to discolour after a few days. Despite trying to clean it with the correct fluid it has discoloured further and has had to be removed from the charm bracelet as it spoils the look. I'm very disappointed with the quality.

Personalised, Engraved, Silver Plated Square Cube ABC Money Box
Personalised, Engraved, Silver Plated Square Cube ABC Money Box
Offered by County Engraving
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 30 Aug 2013
This money box is absolutely beautiful and exceeded my expectations. The engraving was exactly as I asked for and perfectly done.

Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Slide Sandal White 11016-100-007 7 UK
Crocs Unisex-Adult Crocband Slide Sandal White 11016-100-007 7 UK
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 23 July 2013
These clogs are just fab!! I had bought a cheap version and loved them, but as I have worn them out I thought I'd invest in the real thing! I never have them off my feet. Even when it's raining I find them so, so comfortable, and with my disabilities, they're really light on my feet. I would recommend them to anyone who wants comfy, light footwear!

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
by Si King
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 April 2013
Fabulous recipes from fabulous guys! I was particularly interested in the lasagne recipe - using leeks instead of lasagne sheets!!

Carb Counter: A Clear Guide to Carbohydrates in Everyday Foods (Collins Gem)
Carb Counter: A Clear Guide to Carbohydrates in Everyday Foods (Collins Gem)
by Harper Collins (UK)
Price: 3.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2013
Great recipes using ingredients that I would never have thought of myself! Especially the squash 'pasta'!! Great for different meals!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3