Profile for Ian Grech > Reviews

Content by Ian Grech

Ian Grech "ericgahn" (M'Scala, Malta)

iPad Mini 1/2/3 Case, ESR Yippee Colour Series Smart Cover Transparent Back Cover [Ultra Slim] [Light Weight] [Scratch-Resistant Lining] Protective Case for iPad mini 3/2/1 (Mysteriou Black)
Offered by ESR Case EU Store

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 27 Nov. 2014
One major flaw. It is as slippery as a fish. The rest is as specified.

Universe
Universe
by Roger A. Freedman

5.0 out of 5 stars Was the required reading for some courses I took. ..., 22 July 2014
This review is from: Universe (Paperback)
Was the required reading for some courses I took. The descriptions are detailed and well complemented with drawings and photographs. Concepts and theories are well described.

Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM Lens
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 IS USM Lens
Offered by gadgetbarn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lens. I am not a pro but consider ..., 22 July 2014
Bought this with the 70D. Great lens. I am not a pro but consider myself a decent photographer and this unit serves me quite well. Also did a few Moon shots and they are very sharp.

Canon EOS 70D Camera - Black (20.2MP, 18-55mm IS STM Lens) 3.0 inch LCD
Canon EOS 70D Camera - Black (20.2MP, 18-55mm IS STM Lens) 3.0 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best model I could get on my budget and it ..., 22 July 2014
Words cannot do it justice. Best model I could get on my budget and it does not let down.

DYNAMODE WL-700N-RXS 11n Wifi Nano Adapter 150m
DYNAMODE WL-700N-RXS 11n Wifi Nano Adapter 150m
Offered by trendy-tronics

1.0 out of 5 stars Not work and product support is zilch., 22 July 2014
Not worked with Windows 8.1 on Acer S3 (which itself has a bad faulty inbuilt wifi card - Google for this issue before buying an S3).

Light and Shade
Light and Shade

4.0 out of 5 stars uMyx Enhanced!!, 27 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Light and Shade (Audio CD)
I have all my CD collection replicated as MP3's on my PC so that I can play them on my portable MP3 player. With this album it cannot be done as it has uMYX technology (that is what the 'Enhanced' means). If you only want to listen to this album on your CD player than it is ok and very well worth for MO's fans (all music related reviewes here are correct). However if you want to use it on an MP3 player you might want to look for other resourcing such as iTunes.

Witch Hunt: History of a Persecution: The History of Persecution
Witch Hunt: History of a Persecution: The History of Persecution
by Nigel Cawthorne

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book but......, 9 May 2006
It is full of grammatical mistakes. I am not one who usuallt goes fishing or such matters in books but in thi one they look you straight in the eye. This said, the book is a very interesting read and brings up case after case after case, and some intresting side-effects the persecutions.

The Last Samurai [DVD] [2003]
The Last Samurai [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Tom Cruise
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Good MOVIE, 6 May 2004
This is a good MOVIE. True, Tom Cruise lives after a battle were all his army dies. I only know of one movie were the hero dies - Armageddon. So what's the complaint here. This is a movie...and a good one. Want another 'stupidity': he learns to sword fight the samurai way over a single winter!
If some feels that having a movie be more historically accurate then they should watch the History Channel. What else can I say. We know Hollywood does, did and will continue to do this in movies.
If you want a good movie with a good storyline and nice scenery then this is a must.