Profile for Weijing Pei > Reviews

Entrepreneurship
Entrepreneurship
by David Kirby

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Entrepreneurship (Paperback)
It is really a new book, quiet useful & valuable! I bought this book because one of my courses---Entrepreneurship required many information from it to compete my essay. After read it, it is assists me to solve some misunderstanding that I had before and I can expand understanding about my coursework.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Jan. 2013
I bought this kind of products many times because they are a good deal products. They are very convenient and easy to put in the printer and words are clearly.

Lloytron F2003WH British Standard BEAB Approved 2000 W Fan Heater - Two Heat Settings and Cool Blow

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 11 Jan. 2013
I bought it last year and I still use it until I remove to another house. It works very well. However, there is a little noise when it working.

With or Without You
With or Without You
by Carolmathews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: With or Without You (Paperback)
A friend told me this book is very interesting and I wanted to improve my writing English, so I bought it. And the description about the feelings from leading character are very good.

International Business: Economics and Operations
International Business: Economics and Operations
by John Daniels

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, quiet a new book!, 11 Jan. 2013
It is really a new book, quiet useful & valuable! I bought this book because one of my courses---International Business required many information from it. After read it, it is assists me to solve some misunderstanding that I had before.