Profile for Gary Wilson > Reviews

Content by Gary Wilson

Gary Wilson

Page: 1 | 2
Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)
Head In The Sand (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Head in the sand., 30 May 2014
Another excellent read of its kind. The suspense kept going right to the very end. Characters were believable what more could you ask for. Time for the next one!!!

As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)
As The Crow Flies (The DI Nick Dixon Crime Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars As the crow flies, 23 May 2014
Well done Damien Boyd. Enjoyed this very much. Not too taxing, just enough intrigue to keep you interested and moved along at a good pace. Sometimes that's all you need. The characters were believable the story enjoyable. I have already started the next DI Dixon story !!!

Alive and Killing: A David Wolf Thriller
Alive and Killing: A David Wolf Thriller

4.0 out of 5 stars Alive and killing, 12 April 2014
A good no nonsense read. Well worth the four stars I awarded. The characters are brought to life in quick time and the scene is set with great clarity. I always feel the best way to judge a book and/or a author is if you would purchase another book by the same person. Well I have just purchased my second Jeff Carson novel!

The Savage Series, Books 1-3: A Soulmate Dark Paranormal Romance
The Savage Series, Books 1-3: A Soulmate Dark Paranormal Romance

1.0 out of 5 stars The savage series, books 1_3:, 27 Feb. 2014
Utterly boring. How this ever got to print is anyone's guess.
I have never read a book that repeats itself time and time again until now and all 3 books do just that. Do not read, I beg you! You would be better advised to wash the car or mow the lawn than waste time on these books. I only gave one star because there isn't an option for NO stars.

Who is Sarah Lawson: A Captivating Psychological Thriller
Who is Sarah Lawson: A Captivating Psychological Thriller

1.0 out of 5 stars Who is Sarah Lawson, 24 Aug. 2013
When I read a good book I finish it in about 2 days, when I read a poor book it takes about 4 or5 days...... this book took 3 WEEKS!!! How the reader is expected to believe that you can "bump" in to so many people in a vast CITY like London or worse still in Spain is the real mystery. I will not be reading anything else by K.J. Rabane

JET - Vengeance: (Volume 3)
JET - Vengeance: (Volume 3)

3.0 out of 5 stars Jet 3 - Vengeance, 26 Jun. 2013
Not as powerful and hard hitting as the previous two. Too much reflection on the thoughts of the characters and not enough action.

3.0 out of 5 stars Follow the Cowherd boy., 29 May 2013
Hmmmm! Not sure what to say about this book. A lot of the religious terms, name's and wording went over my head but all in all I think I enjoyed it.

Germania: Roman Empire 9 a.d. (The Caught in Conflict Collection Book 7)
Germania: Roman Empire 9 a.d. (The Caught in Conflict Collection Book 7)

4.0 out of 5 stars Germania, 22 May 2013
Fast and furious with well described bloody battles. If that is what you enjoy you will love this. I could not put this down.

MORGARTEN: The Forest Knights: Book 2
MORGARTEN: The Forest Knights: Book 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Morgarten (The Forest Knights: Book 2), 17 May 2013
Well done J.K.Swift. another excellent read. Again not very long but at least it is all story and does not over indulge in long drawn out (boring) needless descriptive's. Good story that belts along at great pace, excellent characters.

ALTDORF: The Forest Knights: Book 1
ALTDORF: The Forest Knights: Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Altdorf ( The Forest Knights: Book 1), 16 May 2013
For some reason I found this quite difficult to understand in the beginning and nearly gave up on it. But I persevered and am glad I did. A quick read and very entertaining.

Page: 1 | 2