Profile for Reikigirl > Reviews

Classic - The Scratching Box for Cats - 490 x 235 x 40mm
Offered by Lapwater Aquatics Ltd
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Cat, Happy Owner, 7 May 2014
I sent for this, when the latest rescue addition to our family, couldn't get away with the scratching posts I have dotted around the house. He was scratching everything from kitchen cupboards to legs.... When it arrived, I sprinkled on the "Cat Nip" and well what can I say, apart from the occasional dustup for the right to sit, sleep and pose on top. My boys and girls love it, lots of rolling, back kicking, scratching and drooling goes on. So I can't recommend it enough, so much so I've ordered another 2 as this one is already looking like a well worn, well loved cat scratcher.

Samrick S Wave Hydro Gel Protective Case with Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth and High Capacitive Mini Stylus Pen for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190 - Black
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 15 Oct 2013
Really impressed with this purchase. Well made, fits perfectly on the phone. Screen protector, cloth and stylus included. Talk about value for money! Would definitely recommend!!

Strawberry Pet igloo bed / House 3 sizes and 3 colours to choose from (Large, Red)
Offered by eforlife8
Price: 9.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Love it!, 15 Oct 2013
Received nice and quick. Lovely well made pet bed. Just what I needed for my 16 year old girl, who's getting on a bit. She loved it straight away. The only problem is, my other cat is so jealous and a cat war has broke out. No problem though, I was so happy with the bed, I've immediately sent for another one in purple.

Mouthwatering Vegan
Mouthwatering Vegan
by Miriam Sorrell
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything I hoped it would be and more!, 26 Jun 2013
This review is from: Mouthwatering Vegan (Paperback)
Yay!! Got a lovely surprise when I arrived home from work yesterday. My book had arrived earlier than promised. One of the things I was hoping was included, was a "Vegan Store/Essentials" and list of suppliers, and it was! I've have been a Vegetarian for over 20 years, however I'm going to make another life change and hopefully this book is going to help me.