Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "littlemissmelodramatic" (Runcorn, UK)

Skechers KEEPSAKES FREEZING TEMPS Ladies Suede Fur Lined Winter Boots Charcoal UK 8

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous boots for winter., 14 Nov 2014
I love these boots! So warm and comfy. I'm a size 8.5uk and they fit perfectly. Skechers always run a bit large so I always buy them.

Acer C7 11.6-inch Chromebook (2GB RAM, 320GB HDD)
Acer C7 11.6-inch Chromebook (2GB RAM, 320GB HDD)
Offered by ShizaltaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my Chromebook!, 15 Sep 2013
I decided on the Acer C7 after reading other reviews on here and other websites. It really is as good as people were making out. It comes on instantly, No more waiting for 10 minutes for everything to startup on my 7 year old laptop. I have gotten used to working in Google Docs, making use of the Google Drive to update my work hours on my android phone, then being able to access it on the C7 when I get home.
A massive HDD was another selling point for me. I am used to just 40GB of HDD on my old laptop so I don't think I will have to worry about running out of space again!

The only downside to the Chromebook is the inability to directly print to my 'classic' printer. I still have to have my old laptop plugged into the printer then use Google Cloud Print. But this worked brilliantly, especially when I can use remote desktop access to control my old laptop from the chromebook from a different room.

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely gets you results!, 15 Sep 2013
I have been doing the workouts on and off for two weeks, and already I can see an improvement in my muscle tone, especially around my stomach area. This was my primary reason for purchasing this particular DVD. I feel much stronger already and fitter.
It is hard going at first and after the first workout on the first day I could hardly move for a few days. But now I don't ache afterwards which shows it is working!
Brilliant :)

Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand
Remington Pearl CI95 Curling Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Total beginner gives this the thumbs up!, 26 Jun 2013
I have never curled my hair before, I have very straight hair which is sorter than shoulder length. I am going to be dressing up as a lady from the 1940s era at the weekend and wanted my hair to look authentic too. I'd tried bendy rollers last week and they just hardly made any difference, so after complaining on Facebook about my woes, my friend recommended I buy the Babyliss Waving Wand. After looking around online and at high street retailers for it I actually settled on getting the Remington Pearl Wand instead as it seemed to do the same thing and came with the heat glove. For cheaper!
So... it came today, and I rushed home with it to try it straight out.
After watching several videos on You Tube on how to achieve the finger wave look I wanted, I set about sectioning my hair and having a bash at it. I did singe my ear slightly so was more careful after that. It took me a long time, about two hours, but as I said before, I have never used any curling heat product before. I'm not even very good using GHDs.
So the end result I am very pleased with. I look so different with wavy hair! I need a bit of practice for the back, but overall it is a great item to have in your styling collection. I can see me using this a lot.

Thanks for reading!

TensCare Touch TENS Pain Relief Machine
TensCare Touch TENS Pain Relief Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars Could do with more manual info, 28 Aug 2012
I received this today in the hope it will help with the numerous migraines/neuralgia attacks and TMJ Pain Disorder I suffer with. As I wasn't having a headache today but wanted to test it out before I do get one I tried it on my neck/shoulders to ease tension in my neck. It seemed to loosen things up a bit after just 20 minutes in mode A intensity 7 (whatever that equates to).
Even though it was in continuous mode I did get muscle contractions which just felt like a twitch. It's quite hard to place the patches on the back of your own shoulders.
The information manual could do with being more comprehensive with more detailed help on electrode placement.
A good product for the price!

XtraFlex SUPER L.E.D. Craft Light - Purple
XtraFlex SUPER L.E.D. Craft Light - Purple
Offered by Pizzazz

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little light, 1 Jan 2009
I asked my parents for a booklight for Christmas and this is what I got. Much better than a normal booklight as you can direct the beam anywhere you like. It clips onto either the back or front cover of your book.

The light is directional and doesn't light up the rest of the room if you are using it in the dark, perfect if you don't want to keep your partner awake while you read.

I also got an ebook reader for Christmas so this is especially handy for illuminating the screen, which isn't backlit. It is very similar in design to the official Sony Reader Light which is more expensive than the Mighty Bright.

The only downside I find is the colour of the light is cold and I prefer reading in a warm light (but this is totally down to personal preference).