Profile for HJ > Reviews

Content by HJ

HJ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
S-ZONE Printed Butterfly Mildew Proof Polyester Fabric Shower Curtain 72x72 Inch with 12 Hooks
Offered by TYFung

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 27 July 2016
Lovely quality and looks stunning in my bathroom, a real eye catcher.

SUDS-ONLINE Steam Mop Pads For Morphy Richards 70495 720020 Cleaner Main Floor Cleaning Cloths Pack of 4
Offered by Suds-Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good quality!, 28 Jun. 2016
I have bought this item from this seller before and I am afraid the quality of the product has somewhat deteriorated. I took the pads out of the packing and found myself covered in lots of bits of the microfibre, I hope they will be better if I wash them before using. I think a cheaper material has been used but the price has remained the same.

FootActive COMFORT - THE ORIGINAL - (UK 5 - 6.5 small)
FootActive COMFORT - THE ORIGINAL - (UK 5 - 6.5 small)
Offered by FootActive UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about these!, 10 Jan. 2016
I am going to have difficulty getting these into my boots even with trimming them!

Skechers Flex Appeal Spring Fever, Womens Trainers, White , 6 UK
Skechers Flex Appeal Spring Fever, Womens Trainers, White , 6 UK
Price: Click here to see our price

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 Aug. 2015
This pair of Skechers are not as robust as other pairs of Skechers I have purchased previously. The stitching started to come undone a month after purchase and as a result the netting ran. The trainers are very lightweight and the memory insole has not worn well. As a big Skechers fan I am very disappointed with this style and would not recommend them at all.

Border Crossings:  A Catherine James Thriller
Border Crossings: A Catherine James Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars None, 6 April 2015
Even though this book is not my usual genre of reading I did enjoy it very much and would certainly look for other books by this author.

The Diary of a Wannabe Shopping Channel Presenter
The Diary of a Wannabe Shopping Channel Presenter

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 5 April 2015
Total rubbish, thankfully it was free.

WanEway 50kg x 50g Digital LCD Handheld Luggage Baggage Weight Scale Thermometer
Offered by BYDCC

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish - not worth buying!, 14 Feb. 2015
Firstly I didn't realise this was coming from China and consequently it took 18 days to be delivered and when I eventually received I really wish I hadn't bothered! It seems fairly OK with weights up to around 10 kg but it's useless trying to weigh a fully packed suitcase, it just will not hold on a final weight. I'm afraid I'll have to put this down to experience and go out and buy a better quality product.

The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)
The Four Streets (The Four Streets Trilogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 30 May 2014
I really found myself immersed in his book, the charecters came alive and I really cared about what happened to them, always a sign to me of a good book. This would make a good drama series and I look forward to the sequel.

Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner - White
Morphy Richards 720020 9-in-1 Steam Cleaner - White

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 29 May 2014
I bought this item to use on marble floors and quite honestly I can say it's a waste of money. I did a lot of research too before plumping for Morphy Richards, but I find the mop is really hard work and I only seem to get intermittent steam coming from it. I've gone back to my old mop and bucket which seems to do the job in half the time this mop takes, which much less faffing about too!

Pure Raspberry Ketones & Detox Colon Cleanse Weight Loss Diet Pills Saver Pack | Vegan, Vegetarian Society Approved | 1 Month Supply
Offered by Get Gorgeous!

1.0 out of 5 stars Detox Cleanse not for me!, 5 May 2014
First of all let me clarify that this is a review just for the Detox Cleanse but as they come in a duo pack It's difficult to separate them!
The Detox Cleanse didn't suit me at all, I suffered from painful embarrassing wind all the time I was taking them, which was 5 days in total, hoping it would settle down but it didn't. I also experienced the the most awful gut ache as well, so gave up taking the tablets, the symptoms subsided within 2 days.
I will carry on taking the Raspberry Ketones as they have caused me no problems at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3