Profile for Owl > Reviews

Content by Owl

Owl

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Tapestry Weekend Holdall/Hand Luggage/Travel Cabin Bag (medium) Westie Terriers - Gobelin Style

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag is good and has my favourite doggy on it, 23 July 2014
Ok - so it's not a Harrods bag. Couldn't afford one of those anyway. This bag is good and has my favourite doggy on it. It has been used as an overnight bag when I got married and was very useful. Has a pocket inside with zip for tiny items. It has also been on the plane to Spain recently. Very strong and lockable hand luggage. I am very pleased with it. It arrived well packaged and have no problems at all hence the 5 stars. My favourite bag for travelling. Can fit all my makeup, washing stuff and hairdryer etc.

Labyrinth (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2004]
Labyrinth (Collector's Edition) [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ David Bowie
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this film from the 80's, 23 July 2014
Love this film from the 80's. Puppetry is great and David Bowie incredible. Songs are really good too. (He wrote them you know). One for the memory collection. Grandkids will love it too.

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 6ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 6ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Offered by The Shopfitting Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a very strong and sturdy rail. I didn't want to go too cheap ..., 23 July 2014
This is a very strong and sturdy rail. I didn't want to go too cheap as you really only get what you pay for. So this is reasonably priced and is well worth the money. Have been keeping our many new holiday clothes on it ready for packing and it fits nicely in the spare room and much easier to go through than the wardrobe where clothes tend to get creased and forgotten. Delivery was quick and my husband put it together very easily as it all slots together without screws or tools. Probably could have done it myself but hey ho! he offered.

Benross Gardenkraft Solar Welcome Sign with Birds Garden Ornament Light
Benross Gardenkraft Solar Welcome Sign with Birds Garden Ornament Light
Offered by Biraz Furnishings

5.0 out of 5 stars When I got it it was slightly dearer than now but still great value for money, 23 July 2014
Got this because I adore anything with birds on it. It was delivered well packaged and promptly. When I got it it was slightly dearer than now but still great value for money. It comes on at dusk and looks fabulous placed in my large pot with an acer in showing the plant off and lighting the patio too. Do not hesitate whilst it is priced so reasonably, am tempted to get another. Love it.

Ceramic Pink Heart Pattern Pot with Lid and Spoon
Ceramic Pink Heart Pattern Pot with Lid and Spoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink heart pot for sugar with lid and spoon, 7 May 2014
Very pretty and cute. Not very small - more tea set sized I would say. Shame I no longer had the milk jug as this arrived separately in a broken condition due to very bad packaging. However, this little pot was not broken and arrived complete and safely. Has a plastic spoon and little lid. It will be a bit lonely but never mind.

GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
GARDEN BIRD FEEDING FEEDER STATION/FEED/WATER TABLE NEW
Offered by homeandgarden

5.0 out of 5 stars Garden Bird Feeding Station with water bowl, 7 May 2014
Fantastic and very reasonable price too. Birds are very impressed and use it every day. I am impressed too although I have positioned it up higher than originally. I have used a large ex-christmas tree pot filled with concrete and shingle so it is another two feet higher. I can still reach up to change the feeders but it makes it less accessible for the cats from neighbours to jump up to it. Easy to assemble and much nicer than some others I have seen. I decided to concrete it in because of the rain and storms that were making it lean over and it is a better height now. All my birds are happy with it. Well worth every penny.

Bee and Insect Hotel
Bee and Insect Hotel
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Bee and insect hotel - Lenny Henry would be proud, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Bee and Insect Hotel
Premier Inn style Bee and insect Hotel. Although I have not seen any residents this hotel looks the part. I hope someone is getting a good nights sleep in it. I do have a lot of bees and insects in my garden and thus I also have a lot of birds - hurray.
I feed the wildlife so am very pleased that nature is thriving in my garden. The neigbour's cat did knock this off the hook it was originally hanging from and the weather has also done the same but this little hotel has survived all the hard knocks and come through winter storms with its 5 star rating intact. You may not find it on the Trevago site or any adverts for great nights at reasonable prices but there is not a bug who would be refused entry or indeed would pass by without trying the accommodation therein.

Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers UK Size 10
Dunlop Duncan Black Mens Slippers UK Size 10
Offered by Footwear Sensation

2.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, 7 May 2014
I got these for my hubby for Christmas. He was thrilled with them. Dunlop a good make and all that. However, after a month of wear the sole has come away from the fluffy part and the liners are ripping out. I don't have the box anymore used it in the rabbit cage for hay. Didn't think I would need it. Have bought some new memory foam liners but don't know how to stop the top coming away from the sole. Glue would just be a bit messy and not sure if it would work well. Glue sometimes melts rubber or plastic. Hubby not happy and they were not cheap for slippers. Very disappointed.

Ancol - Self Heating Pet Pad Cat/Dog Bed - Medium
Ancol - Self Heating Pet Pad Cat/Dog Bed - Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Self heating pet pad - Used for my Rabbit in winter, 7 May 2014
Although it's quite large for the rabbit I fold it over and he loves sitting on it. I have washed it a couple of times because it got soiled a bit. Most of the time I just brush it off. He enjoyed laying on it in the winter but I think he got a bit too hot when spring came. I found he did nibble the corner a bit but it seems okay he didn't touch the liner. It is very soft and snuggly and any dog/cat or rabbit will love it. Well worth it.

Weather-Proof Cat Scare
Weather-Proof Cat Scare
Offered by Cyclaire

1.0 out of 5 stars Cat scare - you're having a laugh, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Weather-Proof Cat Scare (Misc.)
I have often thought of buying one of these and, as a last resort, finally got one. As I have always suspected this does NOT scare anything. In fact the cats walk past it on the trellis and chuckle to themselves. Absolutely useless. I only leave it there on the trellis because the light from the lamp post outside our gate shines through the tiny glass eyes and makes it look spooky in the dark. Not to mention the fact that I can't get up a ladder. Anyway, it's not doing any harm there. In fact it's not doing anything at all. Perhaps it will keep the halloweeners away.
Luckily it didn't break the bank but don't bother if you are pinning your hopes that it will stop those pesky cats.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4