Profile for Shr > Reviews

Peaky Blinders - Series 1 [DVD] [2013]
Peaky Blinders - Series 1 [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Cillian Murphy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good series to follow, 15 Feb. 2015
Really enjoyed this dvd. Purchased for my husband to watch and have enjoyed the series myself. Would recommend. Looking forward to viewing the second series.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 15 Feb. 2015
Looked at other chargers and this one, although a lot cheaper, does the job perfectly.

Ultimate Car Safety & Travel Kit for roadside emergencies - (3)
Ultimate Car Safety & Travel Kit for roadside emergencies - (3)
Offered by Unique Car Mats

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful kit, 15 Feb. 2015
Purchased this for my daughters' car. everything she could need in one kit. Very pleased with quality of items. Would recommend.

Aimeart ANIMAL PYJAMA ONESIE- FLUFFY FUN! IDEAL UNISEX XMAS PRESSIE ALL SIZES S, M, L, XL (L 170-180 CM ( HEIGHT 5'6~5'10 ), PINK PIG)
Offered by Aime_art

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 15 Feb. 2015
Lovely and soft. Bought size large for my daughter who is a size 8 and it is a very good fit. Would recommend this product.

Karlie Wonderland Guinea Pig Angular House Billy
Karlie Wonderland Guinea Pig Angular House Billy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very big for guinea pig, 19 Jan. 2013
After a lot of serching around for a suitable house my my child's guinea pig
I decided to buy this one. (Wanted a house as she has just lost her long
time friend and is getting colder in the cage on her own). Not too happy with it.
It is not big enough for a guinea pig to get into because the door is at the front
of the house and when the guinea pig goes in there is not enough room for her to
turn around. I will be making one of the side 'windows' into a door so that she
can go in that way hopefully that will solve the problem. May be ok for small
guinea pig but our one is 7 years old and not small any more.

Sally Hansen Growth Revitalizer z2741 13.3ml
Sally Hansen Growth Revitalizer z2741 13.3ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 19 Jan. 2013
Have used this now for 5 days and according to the product description
my nails should look 'beautiful and natural'. They have not changed in
appearance at all and a couple have actually split as well. Maybe I
am just unlucky and this may work on others but I cannot say I am
impressed with this product at all.

Ladies Orchard Get Cosy Black
Ladies Orchard Get Cosy Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 27 Dec. 2012
Really loved these boots when I first purchased them. Now after a few months of wear they
really hurt my feet and they leak in the rain. If you are thinking of buying these boots
please reconsider no one can afford to waste money these days, buy a better pair that
will last you.

Extra DEEP 30Cm (12") Anti Allergy Double Bed Quilted Mattress Protector
Extra DEEP 30Cm (12") Anti Allergy Double Bed Quilted Mattress Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 10 Jun. 2010
Was really pleased with this anti-allergy mattress. As I have a dust allergy it was very important to choose one that was anti-allergenic. The very deep sides meant I could totally cover the mattress and tuck it well under. There is no slipping and 'riding up' as my old one used too. The quilting is nice and soft too and is very comfortable to sleep on. Overall I feel this mattress protector is very good value for money.

Be Careful What You Wish For
Be Careful What You Wish For
by Alexandra Potter

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not the most original but still a great read!, 24 Jan. 2009
I read this book last year but yet it still sticks out in my mind as an amazing comedy and 'feel-good' book. This is the book that you need if you have just finished a heavy novel, or going through a bad time, and need something which is quite light to read and is uplifting. It's about a woman who is given a piece of lavender which is said to be lucky. With it everything goes right: she gets a flatmate; she starts going out with 'Mr Right' and the shop even has her favourite sandwiches all the time! But is this really her dream life? This is a brilliant book which I would definately recommend.

Addition
Addition
by Toni Jordan

3.0 out of 5 stars Original but does not totally work, 24 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Addition (Paperback)
I love the idea for the book, and I am normally raving about comedies, but this book left me slightly dissapointed. Some parts were incredibly funny that I had to tell my brother and mum about, other parts I just couldn't wait to finish. The story is about a woman called Grace who has a type of OCD disorder. She counts everything: the seeds in her cake so she knows how many bites to take out; the number of steps to the cafe and has to buy everything so it is linked to ten. She meets somebody who she starts to date and he wants her to get over her problem and because of him she agrees to having counciling. The ending of this book was not what I expected but was yet satisfying. The main down point, as I pointed out earlier, is the fact that it is not a humorous as I would have expected from a comedy. It's an okay book - but far from being a best read.

Page: 1 | 2