Profile for K. S. Smith > Reviews

K. S. Smith "Kerry" (UK)

Creative  Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Cancelling Headphones
Creative Aurvana X-Fi Noise-Cancelling Headphones

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy - no spare parts available, 9 Oct 2010
The sound quality may be very good, but there are two important downsides:
1) The headphones break very easily if you have a larger than average head. Very poor construction for headphones costing 180 plus. I've had to repair mine with plastic zip-clips.
2) The detachable input cable is very slight considering the size of the phones and it breaks very easily as well. The big downside is that Creative don't sell spare parts for their phones and so I now have this very expensive pair of headphones that are now unusable. I've contacted Creative support who offer the helpful advice "I'm very sorry but we're unable to help you in this situation." Nice.

So my advice is: don't buy these phones, and based on their support for their products, don't buy any Creative headphones.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 12, 2013 11:43 PM GMT

The Triplets of Belleville [2003] [DVD]
The Triplets of Belleville [2003] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sylvain Chomet
Offered by OAKES_COLLECTABLES
Price: 19.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed with duplication, 15 Dec 2009
Be warned - Belleville Rendez-vous and The Triplets of Belleville are exactly the same film. My husband's favourite film is Belleville Rendez-vous so when I saw the Triplets, I thought it would make an excellent little pressie for him. You can imagine my disappointment when it arrived but at least my sister (a french teacher!) has never seen it so an extra gift for her!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2011 9:00 PM GMT