Profile for Patricia-Anne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Set Of 6 New Bormioli Rocco Long Drink Glasses Sorgente 460ml
Set Of 6 New Bormioli Rocco Long Drink Glasses Sorgente 460ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 22 May 2014
Purchased for daughter to entertain her sons teenage friends. Excellent feed back. Considered very trendy by one and all.
All round good buy

LSA Bar Icelip Jug 2.65ltr | Handmade Mouth Blown Glass Jug, LSA Glassware
LSA Bar Icelip Jug 2.65ltr | Handmade Mouth Blown Glass Jug, LSA Glassware

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent buy, 22 May 2014
Purchased as gift for my daughter to compliment sets of ' wobbly ' glasses. Excellent feed back from all her family and sons friends

American Dreams
American Dreams
Price: 3.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Not quite five stars, 16 April 2014
This review is from: American Dreams (Kindle Edition)
I loved the story and wanted more at the end. What spoiled it for me was the printing. On every page there was at least three or four printing errors. In some cases I had to read the sentence twice or more to understand the meaning. This then lost the thread of the plot. It is quite the worst printing errors I have ever come across.

The LEGO Movie 70801: Melting Room
The LEGO Movie 70801: Melting Room
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 April 2014
As already stated for the getaway glider, I was very impressed with this product. I don't think you can beat Lego for a gift to a child.

The LEGO Movie 70800: Getaway Glider
The LEGO Movie 70800: Getaway Glider
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 April 2014
I understand that the children I purchased these for were very pleased. As they are avid Lego fans I am always looking for something different that I can afford on a pension. I was very very pleased

Lego Minifigures - The Lego Movie Series - 71004
Lego Minifigures - The Lego Movie Series - 71004
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK
Price: 4.49

2.0 out of 5 stars too small, 16 April 2014
Very misleading to someone who buys for children without seeing the film or knowing much about this new lego series. I could not fathom out how to choose a different figure so that two brothers did not get the same one. Very disappointed with the size.More like mini-mini figures than mini figures.

Carpet Protector Home Office Chair Spike Mat Non Slip Clear Frosted PVC 910X1220
Offered by Direct 2 Customer
Price: 22.45

1.0 out of 5 stars not for the office, 3 Mar 2014
No good at all for my needs. The wheels of the office chair (brand new) would not move at all over the mat. I wanted it to protect wear on the carpet but had to remove it after one day as I nearly broke my knees trying to get my chair to move. Excellent for anti slip though.......

The Americans (The Kent Family Chronicles, 8)
The Americans (The Kent Family Chronicles, 8)
Price: 6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Feb 2014
I have loved every one of the kent family saga's. I am quite sad that there are no more. I will go onto another John Jakes book to see if it measures up.

The Warriors (The Kent Family Chronicles, 6)
The Warriors (The Kent Family Chronicles, 6)
Price: 5.12

5.0 out of 5 stars kent family saga, 1 Feb 2014
Have now read all eight of this series and enjoyed them very much. Trouble is when you come to the end...where do you go????

Ferplast Dog Toy Rubber Spikey Disco Ball Medium 10cm
Ferplast Dog Toy Rubber Spikey Disco Ball Medium 10cm
Offered by Capital Stores
Price: 9.79

3.0 out of 5 stars dogs toy, 1 Feb 2014
Lasted thirty minutes before my dog bit off one of the knobs.. After that it did not take long to pull it all apart. However his girlfriend had one the same and the squeak drove the owners mad so we had that one and so far so good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6