Profile for A. Spagnolo > Reviews

Backgammon
Backgammon
Price: 0.63

3.0 out of 5 stars must be online to play, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Backgammon (App)
I would have given this 5 stars.. but... I am on a 12 hour flight, I only have this and one other game on my tablet, start it up and immediately it exits with an error message "you must be connected to the internet" thus is so disappointing and completely unnecessary."

MAPS.ME Pro Offline Maps
MAPS.ME Pro Offline Maps
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars good replacement for paper maps, 17 July 2013
This review is from: MAPS.ME Pro Offline Maps (App)
this app replaces paper maps for me. it does not have many fancy features, basically it just shows the map with a search feature. quality of the maps has been good for me in my travels to several cities in Asia, Australia and the uk.

EasyAcc 2 pack Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for Lenovo ThinkPad X Series 10.1 inch Tablet PC

5.0 out of 5 stars clear and simple, 2 Dec 2012
fits on my android thinkpad slate perfectly. luckily there were two because i got cat hair under the first. you really need a spotless environment to stick them on in else it's hopeless!

Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
Jamie's 20 Minute Meals
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good recipes and app, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: Jamie's 20 Minute Meals (App)
Works well on my phone but not so great on my tablet. Recipes and videos are good especially the tips

ezPDF Reader PDF Annotate Form
ezPDF Reader PDF Annotate Form
Price: 2.46

5.0 out of 5 stars great app and good with annotatons, 23 Oct 2012
This app has got lots of really useful annotation options and I used it to make notes on all my ou course material .

Dummy Defense
Dummy Defense
Price: 1.26

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and engaging, 15 Oct 2012
This review is from: Dummy Defense (App)
This is a great game and quickly sucked me in... spent more time on it this morning than i should have. LOL. Now I'm running late!

PolyClock World Clock
PolyClock World Clock
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 18 Sep 2012
This review is from: PolyClock World Clock (App)
Nice app that does exactly what out says it will do. Out has mostly replaced the standard clock for me. I would prefer if it used the same alarms as the built in clock though.

Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer
Kodak ESP5250 Wifi Wireless All-in-one Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 24 Sep 2011
I got this printer to replace an HP which was costing a fortune in ink. We use this for printing documents mainly and it has worked flawlessly for the last year or so. Quality control might be a problem because the first one had a dodgy print head thing which was quickly replaced and there haven't been any issues since. Occasionally we print photos onto glossy paper and the results are very good. The ink seems to last much longer than the old HP, and its cheaper to replace (I haven't actually counted how many pages we get). I have only ever used it wirelessly printing from both an apple and a windows laptop. Occasionally it installs firmware or software updates but there is never any indication of what has changes from the previous version. The first time I used the scanning I was surprised at how easy it was to scan directly to the pc over the network. When it eventually falls apart I will probably replace it with another kodak (although I hope they bring out one that can print larger than A4).

Essential Italian Grammar: Teach Yourself
Essential Italian Grammar: Teach Yourself
by Anna Proudfoot

3.0 out of 5 stars A reference guide, 3 May 2011
This book does not work very well as a course to work through from beginning to end... its more of a reference guide to refer to and look specific things up in. It loses a atar because it doesn't seem to be a complete grammar reference. It loses another star because of the way its arranged and indexed - almost a course book, almost a grammar reference but not quite either. On the positive side it is written very clearly, it explains things well and there are lots of examples and self-tests.

Reusable Ties, Adjustable, Pre-cut, 8", 100/PK, Black
Reusable Ties, Adjustable, Pre-cut, 8", 100/PK, Black
Offered by Barcleys
Price: 12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredibly useful, 3 May 2011
The Velcro ties have turned out to be incredibly useful and I use them to keep everything neat and tidy. I though that 100 would last me ages but I have already used about half of them up. They can also be used for holding other small items together but are not particularly strong.

The bag they came in got a bit annoying - it seals using Velcro, that sticks to the cable ties when you take them in or out! I just made a hole in the side.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3