Profile for Mrs. Claire Gerard > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Claire Gerard

Mrs. Claire Gerard "jpclgerard"

BBTradesales Zombie Shower Gel
BBTradesales Zombie Shower Gel

2.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, 18 Feb. 2015
Look cool in the box but that's it. It don't smell bad but don't smell good either. The front sticker fell off and the product is a pain to use for a child. I will not buy it again.

Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)
Samsung S22C300HS 21.5 inch LED Monitor (250cd/m2, 1920x1080, 5ms, HDMI, VGA)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good budget screen., 13 May 2013
Very good screen for the price. (And it can tilt youhou !)

Native resolution of 1920X1080. If you have a ATI card and have trouble when you have it set at that resolution(10mm black gap all round on the edges), here is the solution:

Catalyst Control Center >>> My Digital Flat Panels >>> Scaling Options >>> Set overscan to 0%.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 1, 2014 4:31 PM GMT

Stretch Screamer Frankenstein
Stretch Screamer Frankenstein
Offered by ToyTinka

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that good, 1 Oct. 2012
I bought it for my 7 year old son, he likes it, but not as much as expected.
Now if you plan to buy it you need to be aware of a few things:

1/It's not sturdy - It will not handle the stretch from a strong kid. (poor quality)
2/The legs are made of cheap plastic.(breakable)
3/there is a button under one foot - Off >> Try Me >> On. I point it out because few negative reviews on other website were saying that the Stretch Screamers wasn't screaming while stretching. When the button is lock on "try me" the only way to make it scream is to press the button located on the character's knee. If you want it to scream while stretching the button need to be locked on "On". I know it's seems obvious, but...
4/Don't pull the chest from the legs or you will break it.
5/It isn't worth very much - Don't spend more than £20 on it!

Do i recommand it ? If your kids can make up stories with it, why not, but if not, definitely NO !

The New Contented Little Baby Book
The New Contented Little Baby Book
by Gina Ford

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me sane!, 14 Jun. 2005
After the birth of my first baby in December 2004, I demand fed, and tried to allow my baby to 'find his own routine', as I had been advised. By the age of 12 weeks, he had not (understandably!), and it was really starting to have a terrible effect on my ability to stay calm, and enjoy my baby. He slept and fed when he wanted, which was incredibly draining and meant it was very difficult to plan outings and activities. He was restless, and discontented and cried a lot of the time.
My GP recommended this book to me at a consultation when I was worried that I was suffering from post-natal depression. Following Gina Ford routines was one of the best things I've done for my baby! Like many people who have read this book, I was a little afraid of how rigid it sounded, but I persevered (not necessarily following it to the second) aand within a few weeks, my baby was sleeping through the night, was happy and really 'contented'!!
Definitely not for you if you don't want a scheduled baby, but for those who need order in their and their babies lives', it's worth sticking to!