Profile for Steve > Reviews

Dartington Crystal Drinking Gifts Ultimate Cider Glass - Shaped for flavour
Dartington Crystal Drinking Gifts Ultimate Cider Glass - Shaped for flavour
Offered by World Wide Shopping Mall Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 6 May 2014
I wouldn't buy one of these again. The glass seems very thin and delicate and I think I will stick to things like Magners and Bulmers glasses as they feel more practical, and much cheaper.

4 Natural Slate Coaster Handmade Square Mug Mats
4 Natural Slate Coaster Handmade Square Mug Mats
Offered by SelectiveGoods

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2014
I am very pleased with these.

I have been buying coasters over and over for years, as the tops wear off when tea cups and similar are put on most types. These look like just what I needed all along, something that actually stands up to serious use.

Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 27 Feb 2014
A very nice piece of kit. I have had a number of beard trimmers and this one seems the best to date.

G4GADGET® Apple iPhone 4 4S Black Flip PU Leather Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4 4S
Offered by G4GADGET

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 27 Feb 2014
Fits and works just as I hoped. Protects my phone and looks good at very low cost and I can ask no more really.

LAMP LIGHT SOCKET CONVERTER SCREW E27 -B22 BAYONET
LAMP LIGHT SOCKET CONVERTER SCREW E27 -B22 BAYONET
Offered by BeautyMall(Shipped from HongKong)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about this, 27 Feb 2014
This came with Chinese postage stamps on it and took quite a while. The cost of sending it must surely have been higher than the total charged so it makes no sense to me. No markings on the product and I am used to seeing various European stamps on electrical items these days. So far I have not attempted to use it.

It does look just as shown. Mine rattles a little.

SnS Online Mens Boys Womens Ladies Girls Unisex T-shirt Tee Top Cotton Superman T Shirt - Black - XL - Chest : 46" - 48"
Offered by eshop-4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fine, 27 Feb 2014
The shirt was as expected all round and was delivered in good time and so on. I have washed it a few times now and it has not been a problem.

LENOGE® Charger + 2x Sony NP-BG1 NP-FG1 Battery for Sony W130 W120 W110 W100 DSC-HX9V H55 Camera

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 27 Feb 2014
I'm never sure about very low cost battery systems but I have to say this is all working fine for me and has allowed me to use my camera again after the Sony battery failed.

I do tend to keep my battery in the leather case I use for the camera rather than in the camera itself these days as I found even with the Sony one that it would run down if left in the camera for days.

MENS NEW WRANGLER TEXAS BLACK REGULAR FIT JEANS 30 TO 48 - BIG WAISTS (40W x 30L)
Offered by fas clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, as expected, 27 Feb 2014
I like Wrangler jeans and these ones seem fine and fit well. I may well order more down the line.

Transcend 32GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
Transcend 32GB Wi-Fi SDHC Class 10 Memory Card

4.0 out of 5 stars Working well with my cameras, 20 April 2013
Speedy delivery and having fun using it. My cameras were not listed as compatible, the Pentax K10D and the Sony HX9V. Both work as I expected though.

Pleased to find I can view JPG images on my ipad as I take them. Also pleased to find I can copy my raw images to my PC via WiFi using a browser. Handy when a camera is in the garden photographing birds and working on a remote etc.

The app for the ipad could do much more, and I hope the folks who make this keep on adding features to that.

Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Double Egg Cup
Kitchen Craft White Porcelain Double Egg Cup
Offered by EKS

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat, 21 Feb 2012
My daughers like these double egg cups and they are heavy enough not to fall over like some etc. Delivery fine and all as expected.

Page: 1 | 2