Profile for Rizwana Mayat > Reviews

Rizwana Mayat

Tiny Love Super Mat
Tiny Love Super Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Tiny Love Super Mat (Baby Product)
I purchased this mat when my daughter was around 18 weeks old - she had started to try to crawl and she is very high needs - she needs constant stimulation which can be really exhausting at times. What a godsend, she absolutely loved it. It is bright, has bits of activity - our favourite is the crinkly elephant ear with the bug underneath it which we squash. It also has a small square patch made from very soft material and I have noticed my daughter lays her head on it when she needs to nap or when she's a feeling a little over stimulated. It's also one of the largest mats I have come across, perfect for babies to roll on multiple times and crawl about on. I've washed it half a dozen times on a quick wash and it's been perfectly fine.

Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies
Pampers Active Fit Size 4 (Maxi) Monthly Pack - 168 Nappies

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with latest monthly batch of active fit size 4., 10 April 2014
I've been ordering pampers nappies from Amazon from the day my daughter was a newborn. Up to my last order, they have been perfect however the latest delivery of the active fit size 4 monthly pack were completely different to what I have previously had been receiving. The sticky tabs are white - previous ones were blue and the pictures are different which is no bother at all but it feels like a whole protective layer has been removed from the new nappies I have been sent. The inside is a lot rougher than the old blue active fit nappies. Unfortunately my daughter has been teething which gave her a bit of a runny tummy, let's just say we had to have a bath and start the washing machine at 4am because the nappy didn't hold the content! Hope whatever the issue is, is rectified soon because I'm starting to feel like I should pay a little more for the quality and buy from the supermarket.