Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Staedtler Noris Club 144 NC24 Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)
Staedtler Noris Club 144 NC24 Colouring Pencils - Assorted Colours (Pack of 24)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but light, 30 Aug. 2015
Nice set of pencils at reasonable price. They are a little light though which can be. Both an advantage and disavantange sometimes but you do have to go over things a little sometimes.

Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
Secret Garden: An Inky Treasure Hunt and Colouring Book
by Johanna Basford

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quality, 30 Aug. 2015
Beautiful book, I almost did not want to spoil it by colouring it in! The quality is superb in every regard and would make a lovely gift. I would totally recommend.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

4.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 6 July 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I felt the switching between characters kept the story moving, although I was slightly wrong-footed at the beginning! Looking forward to reading more of this author's work

Patchwork Loves Embroidery: Hand Stitches, Pretty Projects (That Patchwork Place)
by Gail Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book., 27 May 2015
This book is brilliant. I am returning to sewing after a lengthy break and wanted a book to brush up on my embroidery skills and put my relatively new sewing machine to good use, this book is perfect. I love the instructions, they are really clear and the projects are really nice too. So far I have made a small bag (something I thought I would never be able to do) and a pin cushion. Both turned out great and for once I am not embarrassed by my efforts! I would absolutely recommend this book for anyone who enjoys sewing generally and wants little projects to do.

Severin Toast Oven with Convection, 42 Litre, 1800 Watt, Black/ Silver
Severin Toast Oven with Convection, 42 Litre, 1800 Watt, Black/ Silver

4.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to a large oven, 30 April 2015
I have not had the opportunity to use the oven too much yet, it was bought as a back-up for the summer months when our Aga is turned off. The couple of times I have used it it has performed well, although a little noisy (fan noise). The oven comes with a good range of accessories and is nice and roomy inside enabling two items to be cooked at the same time. If you are looking for a back-up oven as we were or just need a smaller more economical oven then I think this would suit very well.

Colonial Needle 2 oz "Glue-Baste-It" The Basting Glue for Fabric
Colonial Needle 2 oz "Glue-Baste-It" The Basting Glue for Fabric
Offered by supermart USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 24 April 2015
I haven't had an opportunity to use this yet but I have seen it in use and was impressed. It was delivered in perfect condition and looks exactly as expected. The delivery was also prompt, better than I expected from USA. I would definitely recommend this product on value for money and service from supplier, and have no reason to think the glue will not perform as expected.

Sewing Kit Containing 11 reels of Gutermann Sew All Thread
Sewing Kit Containing 11 reels of Gutermann Sew All Thread
Offered by Plush Addict

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sewing box staple., 11 April 2015
Really pleased with this set. Great thread in a range of colours that form the core of any sewing box. The stitch ripper and rule are an added bonus that will prove useful also. All in all I would thoroughly recommend this and great service too.

Dritz Omnigrid Ruler Set Minis R2465
Dritz Omnigrid Ruler Set Minis R2465
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Set, 26 Mar. 2015
Very useful little set at a good price. Took a while to arrive on account that they were coming from the USA but this was notified at the ordering stage so it was no great surprise. Would recommend.

Start Quilting with Alex Anderson: Everything First-Time Quilters Need to Succeed; 8 Quick Projects, Most in 4 Sizes

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, 1 Mar. 2015
I found this a very useful, clear book. As the title suggests, it is really aimed at the beginner quilter so if you are experienced you probably wouldn't learn anything new from this book. I would recommend the book for anyone starting out on the quilting journey.

Mikki Pro Slicker Brush
Mikki Pro Slicker Brush

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Brush, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mikki Pro Slicker Brush (Misc.)
I owned a regular Mikki slicker brush but it just wasn't getting to my dog's under coat which suffers badly from matting. I find this brush excellent for reaching all the tangles. The only disadvantage I find is that because it has teeth/prongs on both sides of the brush my dog's ears (long and fluffy) can get caught in the brush when I am brushing around the neck so extra caution is needed there. This brush does what it says and I would certainly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4