Profile for guidoushka > Reviews

Content by guidoushka

guidoushka (london, uk)

Plants Vs Zombies (Nintendo DS)
Plants Vs Zombies (Nintendo DS)
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars so addictive...., 16 Feb 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
one of the best games on ds..story, minigames, gardens with plants to collect and grow....this game is endless and so much fun, you just want to keep killing zombies.

Rabbids Triple Pack (Wii)
Rabbids Triple Pack (Wii)
Offered by Monsterbuy

4.0 out of 5 stars a lot of fun, good value for money, 11 Oct 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
very good value for money, so many games you can play with your friends for hours without getting bored, everybody loves the rabbids... just put 4 stars because I found it more difficult to play the first game on wii than on playstation 2 and the controls are sometimes annoying on this one particularly.

Vegan Yum Yum: Decadent (But Doable) Animal-Free Recipes for Entertaining and Everyday
by Lauren Ulm

5.0 out of 5 stars so yum yum..., 18 Jun 2010
this book got everything...very good easy to do recipes with ingredients found in every "vegan" cupboard, even in UK which is good for an US cookbook, and wonderful photography made by the author herself for every single recipe. Can't stop cooking from it, everything I tried was so easy to do and so good at the end. Buying it I kind of knew what to expect from someone who does such a beautiful blog but it ended to be even better than I expected. There are breakfasts, brunchs, main dishes, appetizers, salads, sides dishes, light meals, soups, pasta, desserts, sauces, dips, spreads and even drinks and cocktails... I'm so happy with this book, never felt that excited since I discovered Isa Chandra Moskowitz's cookbooks.

Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
Veganomicon: The Ultimate Vegan Cookbook
by Isa Chandra Moskowitz

5.0 out of 5 stars great for new vegans and old ones alike, 10 Dec 2008
as a vegan for only one year I have to say that it was very difficult for me to adapt to my new diet, eating plain pasta, bread or fries with salad every day... and I had to look for some ideas to keep up. this book gave me more than that, full of ideas I discovered new tastes, new ways of cooking, I never thought before that I could have so much fun cooking vegan. now I know that vegan food is not restrictive but creative, with compassion.