Profile for Miss Kazza999 > Reviews

Content by Miss Kazza999

Miss Kazza999

Page: 1 | 2
Rose Arcana (Extended ;2010 Remastered Version)
Rose Arcana (Extended ;2010 Remastered Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Album by Arcadia (aka Duran Duran)!, 3 Dec. 2014
Best album ever... after Duran Duran of course. Glad they made this project album as I really love it. I enjoyed it when it first came out back in the 80s on vinyl, so was well pleased when this was made available for Kindle Fire users. If you love Duran Duran you just might love this album, too x

Lovecraft Collection ® Volume 1
Lovecraft Collection ® Volume 1

2.0 out of 5 stars App won't open!, 2 Dec. 2014
Sorry to tell the developers but this one isn't working on my Kindle Fire HD device. I paid the 69 pence as expected, downloaded it, then was told to update it. Since then it's told me twice to update app. Now it won't open the book. The screen just goes blank. Sorry to let you guys know. I'll have to remove this App I'm afraid (no pun intended). It's only been about 3-5 days roughly since installation. I think I would prefer a refund. This isn't a form of complaint though, just a note to say what happened. Thanks x
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2014 10:16 AM GMT

The Sims Freeplay
The Sims Freeplay

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool App, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Sims Freeplay (App)
I'm lovin' this App. It's cool and a good way to while away the free time going spare. Believe I'd recommend it to anyone who's played other Sim games and haven't had the need to rush it as this game can take some time. I'm pleased with it :)

Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving Frozen Free Fall game, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
Lovely little app. Certainly enjoying the game. I'm loving it heaps already and I've not had it for very long. Highly recommended to anyone who enjoys matching crystals games.

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (Full)
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enigmatis 2 game, 7 Aug. 2014
Fantastic game and I loved it. Completed it in one night as well as the bonus game that came with it at the end. I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there who enjoys spooky stuff and loves solving mysteries. This is why I've rated it a 5 star. Thoroughly enjoyed solving this and would play it a second time after a while. An excellent story board that I thought was easy at first but it did make me use my brain more after a time. A job well done!

Free Movies Now Pro
Free Movies Now Pro

3.0 out of 5 stars Review of Watch Movies Now Pro, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Free Movies Now Pro (App)
Took ages to get this to work after downloading app. Movies wouldn't download at all. But the cartoons do. Don't seem to be getting much luck with it as I was after the film's. All I can do is press the play button to watch the film's without downloading them. Very strange indeed. Is there any way that the developers could do something about it? Seems very unusual that nothing works on the first few attempts to download. This would have been given 5stars if it had worked from the beginning. I'm giving it 3 stars for now until it's fixed properly. Thanks x

Ghost Detector Radar
Ghost Detector Radar

5.0 out of 5 stars Ghost Detector Radar App, 26 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost Detector Radar (App)
I chose to get this under my own instincts rather than go by the reviews. I'm glad I did because it actually does work for me. It will work. You just need patience and to coax it with a couple of taps on the Kindle Fire HD, which I have, and it will come up. I think it depends on what device you're loading it down onto.
Anyway, I love it. And yes, I would recommend it but only to those who have the Kindle Fire HD. This app seems to be HD friendly.

SCRABBLE
SCRABBLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool App, 13 May 2014
This review is from: SCRABBLE (App)
Great little game as have only just purchased it. Beat the computer first time oddly enough but it's all good fun. I've always enjoyed Scrabble and have had loads of practice at the real thing.
Giving it four stars as it's too early to say what I think of it. But so far I'm liking it! Would recommend it to anyone who loves word games.

Everlove: Rose - Kindle Fire Edition
Everlove: Rose - Kindle Fire Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Everlove:Rose is excellent quality, 1 April 2014
I really love this game! The quality is excellent and the storyline gives you the chance to interact with what choices you want Rose to say as well. It's never had a glitch on my Kindle Fire so far. Highly recommended if you're a sucker for romance, a sense of adventure, historical storylines, and a little bit of mystery. Even the picture puzzles are easy when you get to them! I hope I've been of some help.

Five Fall Apart Together
Five Fall Apart Together

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Fall Apart Together! Funny but grown up., 16 Mar. 2014
I really enjoyed reading this one. I got so engrossed in it that I finished it in 3 days. Although this is an adult novel the humour is rather good and I for one have nothing bad to say about it as I loved it. That's why I've given it 5 stars. I'd recommend it to anyone who's an adult. Very wise of the author to say not suitable for children! An excellent story, Patrick. I'm keeping my copy on Kindle. A book well done!

Page: 1 | 2