ARRAY(0xa8094f84)

Hair Tools Velcro Cling Hair Rollers - Large Pink 44 mm x 12
Offered by Perfect Looks
Price: 4.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 13 April 2014
These are great and a good price. As long as I don't wind too much hair at a time, they stay in place and do the job. I have bought more to keep permanently in the case I use when travelling for business. A set at home and a set for travelling. They are inexpensive enough, so it's good not to have to worry about packing them each time.

Kingston Technology DataTraveler 101 Generation 2 16GB USB Flash Drive - Frustration Free Packaging
Price: 5.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds lots of audio books, music and files, 13 April 2014
This was a good price when I bought it and I like the fact you swivel the top to safeguard the usb. At least I won't lose the top! A great little item and plenty of space for your data.

The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews
The Ginger People 84g Ginger Chews
Offered by Pharmacy Place
Price: 3.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of ginger flavour, 13 April 2014
These are good and contain enough ginger to seem to do the job of easing queasy feelings. I mostly use them for travel and have found that they are effective. The taste isn't too strong and I find them pleasant to chew.

The Ginger People 84g Gin Gins
The Ginger People 84g Gin Gins
Offered by All Mall Shop
Price: 4.24

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and chewy and better than the 'hard' sweets, 13 April 2014
These seem to have more ginger flavour than some 'hard' sweets and help quell occasional nausa and travel queasiness. I liked them and have purchased more since this. I keep a couple with me in various pockets and travel bags.

Pack of 50 Heavy Duty 26gram SQUARE C-Shell Clam Shell CD/DVD Storage Cases - Clear (50 Pack) Virtually Unbreakable - disc NOT included**
Offered by Blank-Discs-Com SuperSaver
Price: 9.94

4.0 out of 5 stars There's a knack to closing the case, 13 April 2014
The flexible CD cases I usually buy from another supplier, have dramatically increased in price, so I thought I'd try these. Having read in a review that the cases don't close, I wrote to the seller. It was explained that you push at the centre. Plus, you won't hear the typical 'click' when you usually close CD cases. So, I bought 50. They can be certainly be closed (push on the middle with one hand and on the closing edges with the other), even though it takes a few seconds longer. The price is great and the quality is good. These will keep your CDs safe and are stronger than some of the hard plastic CD cases that are on sale (and break easily, especially at the hinges). I'd have given them a 5 if they were just a tad easier to close.

I Give It A Year
I Give It A Year
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, over the top British humour, 31 Mar 2014
Most people will enjoy the obvious and more subtle humour of this film. I had some laugh out loud moments. A good, solid cast of British actors, is always a pleasure to watch.

Stomp Rocket Junior Refill Pack Glow
Stomp Rocket Junior Refill Pack Glow
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The kids enjoyed it, 5 Mar 2014
This is quite expensive for what it is, but it is fun and the children who came to the 'garden party' really seemed to like playing with it. The rockets can shoot very high, so the competitive element is great fun.

ByteStor High Speed 16GB Dataferry USB Flash Drive - Red
ByteStor High Speed 16GB Dataferry USB Flash Drive - Red
Price: 9.16

5.0 out of 5 stars At the right price, this gives you lots of space and is reliable, 5 Mar 2014
I've purchased several of these and they have all worked very well. They give you heaps of space and are very convenient to carry around. I buy different colours and then can immediately see which one I need, if they are all together in the office draw.

Inecto Pure Coconut Exfoliating Facial Scrub 100ml
Inecto Pure Coconut Exfoliating Facial Scrub 100ml
Price: 3.05

3.0 out of 5 stars It works - but leaves a mess, 5 Mar 2014
If you are using this in the shower, it will be fine. I wouldn't want to use it in the bath, because you would end up with a 'tide mark' of tiny, dark coconut shell. I use a Clarisonic mia and it's a nuisance to clean out, again because of the gritty, dark coconut shell that gets caught in the back of the brush head.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8GB MP3 Player with Radio and Expandable MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
Price: 35.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it for the price, 5 Mar 2014
I have several of these and use them to listen to my audio business books. I think they are excellent for the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4