Profile for B. Isles > Reviews

Content by B. Isles

B. Isles

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LLS D-Light Vitamin D3 | High Strength 5000iu | 180 Softgels - *** 6 Months Supply *** | Manufactured in the UK Under GMP License | Love Life Supplements - "Live Healthy. Love Life!"
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to swallow, high strength and good value, 12 Jun. 2016
This is the highest strength Vitamin D supplement I have found. For me, Vitamin D is important to take with Calcium, to aid absorption. Vitamin D is also a supplement that is scientifically confirmed as effective. These are small capsules and very easy to take. I'm very pleased with them and will certainly be ordering again.

LLS - High Strength Pure 5-HTP from Griffonia Seed Powder | ** FREE TUB OF MONTMORENCY CHERRY CAPSULES WITH THIS ITEM! ** | 100mg x 90 Capsules | 100% Natural Serotonin | Premium GMP Supplement Made In UK | "Live Healthy. Love Life"
Offered by Love Life Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars A helpful sleeping aid, 9 Jun. 2016
I find this product helpful for aiding sleep. I can sometimes have a disturbed night, but this supplement helped me sleep a little longer before waking. I may not be getting 8 hours consistently, but there is a definite general improvement. I take this intermittently (I forget sometimes), so it may be more effective if I take it for several days at a time, to see if this increases the general benefit. For now, I'm happy that my night time slumbers are better than before.

FRESH TURMERIC ROOTS 250g
FRESH TURMERIC ROOTS 250g
Offered by Asian Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for a fresh product, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: FRESH TURMERIC ROOTS 250g (Misc.)
These roots arrived quickly and tasted really good.... not too strong. I have a little each day, as part of my healthy eating plan. Turmeric is seen as a potent protector so, what better than the fresh root. I'm going to plant a couple of the rhizomes to see if I can grow my own plant - and harvest my own roots in a year's time!

Garden Mile New 5ft (1.5m) Pre-Lit with 200 Warm White LED lights Cherry Blossom Tree Christmas xmas Tree
Offered by Prillys Pantry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking tree - very festive and lots of light, 21 Dec. 2015
This tree makes our room look so festive. We chose the one with the most lights, so that it really looked spectacular. Worth paying a few £s extra for the extra lights, compared to those with fewer. It was easy to erect and, if you make sure you tighten the bolts, the legs remain tight and stable.

WoneNice SET OF 12 Rechargeable Tea Light Tealight Candles (No batteries necessary!)
Offered by EDEN NEW TECHNOLOGY

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, warm, flickering glow, 11 Dec. 2015
These are great lights. They give a soft, flickering light and make my room look very cosy. As well as using the tea lights in the holders provided, I have put mine in various bowls and ornaments to try out different effects. They seem to recharge quickly and the lights last at least two evenings, before needing to go back on to the charger.

GRDE® 8 LED Solar Powered Security Light, 160 Lumens Waterproof Motion Sensor Light, Wireless Outdoor Wall Light for Garden, Porch, Pathway (2)
Offered by Tagatose

4.0 out of 5 stars It stays on a low light throughout the night, 18 May 2015
These work well and throw out a bright light for about 10 seconds, once they detect movement. My frustration is that they stay on a low light permanently, once darkness descents. I want to put one on a metal post, by the front drive. I'll use velcro, as suggested by a previous reviewer. I'm just wondering if I'll end up having the light pinched! Anyone walking by can see it, because of the low light and, as it won't be screwed in, it is less secure. I've only just got these and, so far, so good. The 8 LED lights are definitely brighter than other products with 6 LEDs. Other reviewers said that the new and more recent lights sold by this supplier, did not stay on, unless activated by movement. I was hoping that I would get one of these, but unfortunately I got the 'always on' type.

Fermentation: 49 Awesome Fermented Food Recipes Rich In Probiotics, Enzymes, Vitamins, And Minerals-Learn About Health Benefits Of Fermentation And ... And Preserving, Fermentation For Beginners)
by Rebecca Herbertson

2.0 out of 5 stars You are likely to find more help online, 10 May 2015
A somewhat unhelpful book in the way it is laid out. The recipes are basic, with little additional explanation or hints and tips. There are no page numbers, which seems rather odd. I suspect, you would be able to find all or most of the recipes online, with much better explanations. Not expensive, but still relatively poor value.

Anker High Definition (HD) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 [3-Pack] Xtreme Scratch Defender Ultra Clear High-Response Premium with Lifetime Warranty

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and works well, 3 May 2015
Works well, plus there are spares for when you need to replace the screen. Good product and arrived quickly.

Pack of 50 Heavy Duty 18gram C-Shell Clam Shell CD/DVD Storage Cases - Clear (50 Pack) Virtually Unbreakable - disc NOT included **** (EAN/UPC 760881790116)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and strong, 3 Mar. 2015
Good value. These click shut if you push in the centre, rather than the edge. They take up less space and I've bought these several times.

iGadgitz Pink Silicone Skin Case Cover for SanDisk Sansa Clip Zip 4GB 8GB MP3 Player (Released Aug 2011)
Offered by iGadgitz

1.0 out of 5 stars The case is not right - the home button is in the wrong place, 3 Mar. 2015
This case doesn't fit the Sandisk MP3 player. I have only just noticed this. If you go to Sandisk on Amazon.co.uk, you will notice that the home button is on the right hand side of the face. This case has the home button on the right. In practice, it is impractical and just doesn't work. As it has been some time since I used the player, I've only just tried it. Too late to send back, but beware, this will not be suitable for the Sandisk MP3 that is sold in the UK.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5