Profile for Poecaai > Reviews

Content by Poecaai

Poecaai

YB-10 Newest Fashion Design Waist Bag Sports Waist Packs Bum Bag Money Day Pack Rucksack Hip Belt Bag Security Waist Money Pouch Bumbags Cycling Hiking Climbing Travel Pouch Pack -- Adjustable Belt, Men (Army Green)
Offered by Zele.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 25 July 2014
This is a large and roomy bag for a waist bag - ideal when I am travelling heavy...wallet, phone, camera, spectacles, sunglasses, bunch of keys, etc and still room for more. Good quality lining and well constructed. I was a bit undecided when buying because it seemed quite expensive for a waist bag but upon receipt I can see why and am very happy with the value for money.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Edition (PC)
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11 Premium Edition (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enough progress to impress a skeptic..., 18 Oct. 2010
I remember spending numerous frustrating hours trying to train an early version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking in 2001 that ended with the box and contents being firmly wedged in my waste paper basket. For many years I have not believed the claims made about the product. However, faced recently with a massive project and little time to do it I decided to give Dragon another bash. I bought the Premium version because premium allows for a digital recorder. (I have set up two profiles - one normal voice and one digital voice.) A training session during installation was optional so I gave it a skeptical 10 minutes training session because I didn't want any excuses. I was out to prove it doesn't really work. Well, I have to confess it is SLAMMING! I do not articulate particularly well, but the more you use it the more it recognises your speech habits. (Make sure Dragon knows you are correcting it rather than changing your mind about what you have said = that will make sense when you use the product.) With very little practise you no longer need your keyboard or mouse to open applications and do stuff. (e.g. Open Microsoft Word, type this stuff, save the document as, and close Word.) I have used it seamlessly with Office 2003 and 2007 applications, CorelDRAW, and this review itself. I have literally said all this to you.