Profile for Beth > Reviews

Beth "mayflower" (uk)

Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS
Intuition & Psychic Ability: Your Spiritual GPS

5.0 out of 5 stars Still learning, 12 Jun. 2013
Having read many books and being gifted myself from childhood I am still learning.
A book of this calibre is hard to find in this day and age,no "fluffy padding out" just honest facts put simply for all abilities to understand and easily absorb, areal little gem I will definitely recommend to beginners and the more informed ! Glad I found it ,my guide certainly put me onto a good one here.hope to read more from this author soon.

The Chinese Art of T'ai Chi Ch'uan: The Taoist Way to Mental and Physical Health
by Chee Soo

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 26 Jan. 2013
began tai chi class recently this book was recommended for ref.whilst practising at home it helps to a point.not bad

Guidance From The Other Side: The Pink Diamond Star Psychic Development Course With Cosmic Intuitive Healing'

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly amazing, 24 Jan. 2013
Having read dozens of books on this and similar subjects I can honestly say the information herein is incredibly informative and relative in every subject covered,to learn new methods of connecting to spirit is most refreshing and the added bonus of these methods in that they can be easily learned and applied is more than we should be allowed!! I am wondering if the shift in the earths vibration (Dec.2012)has brought forth this information in such a timely way.I have thoroughly enjoyed this book,and shall be adopting the meditations and crystal grids with excited anticipation I have high hopes!.

ANGEL CONTACT, Using Peaceful, Self-Hypnotic Meditation to Receive Important Information From Your Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars Gently does it., 11 Jan. 2013
That's how this book has made me feel.I have connected with an angel who appeared to me as a mohican Indian brave.it was my first meditation,very gentle,calm and peaceful.this is a very straightforward little book ,no fluffed up airy fairness.does what it says on the page!