Profile for Trev > Reviews

Content by Trev

Trev "Trevor Hall" (Norfolk, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
5 x Single Pole Double Throw SPDT ON-OFF-ON Toggle Switch AC 250V/3A 125V/6A
5 x Single Pole Double Throw SPDT ON-OFF-ON Toggle Switch AC 250V/3A 125V/6A

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 26 Mar. 2015
Does the job well but the test of time will prove how good they are.

K9Q LCD CO Carbon Monoxide Detector Poisoning Gas Fire Warning Safe Alarm Sensor
Offered by INSPIREDEAL LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 26 Mar. 2015
Seems to be ok but you can't really tell if it works unless there is a problem. The twist on fixing seems a little flimsy but it should be alright.

Hand.Cannot.Erase
Hand.Cannot.Erase

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant new album from Steve, 26 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Hand.Cannot.Erase (Audio CD)
Brilliant new album from Steve. Would have liked more of Theo Travis but that's not really a problem. The tracks keep growing on you and I imagine it is an album I shall play for a very long time. Many prog influences but always original.

Pale Communion
Pale Communion
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a duff moment on the album and many great moments., 28 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pale Communion (Audio CD)
The new direction is a lot more focused then the previous "Heritage" album which was quite a transitional recording. I miss the contrasting vocal style that used to be there but the all soft vocals work really well. It often takes me back to "Still Life" in feel but the music is more progressive in style. Not a duff moment on the album and many great moments.

VOX SL1B 1B Amplifier Multi Effect Bass Stomplab Pedal
VOX SL1B 1B Amplifier Multi Effect Bass Stomplab Pedal

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value but restrictive, 2 Jan. 2014
This is a good value sturdy effect for bass. The tuning is easy and using the factory presets is easy. Some of the bass preset sounds do not sound very usable to me. I don't find the user programming that easy really but I am a bit impatient with these sort of things. I would like to be able to import the presets to the user adjustable area and then tweek them but I've not managed to do that. A few niggles but a couple of the factory presets work well for me and compared to strait into my amp, these are really worth having so its a good purchase.

We Were Here
We Were Here
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars A real grower, 24 Nov. 2013
This review is from: We Were Here (Audio CD)
Just saw them play many of the tracks at Norwich Waterfront which really proves the strength of the new music. It's a bit more radio friendly as a whole album then previous albums but nothing is throwaway.The odd track is a little Floydyn with some stunning slide guitar in 'Blindsided again' and 'Sleeper' has some fantastic lyrics and message. Some of the songs just won't get out of my head.

Simple Marquetry: Techniques, Projects, Inspirations
Simple Marquetry: Techniques, Projects, Inspirations
by Mike Burton

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know, I hope., 4 July 2013
This is a really good read with loads of interesting info on woods and techniques. I have not started my first project yet but I feel this is going to be a great help when I do start.

6 Mens Thermal Winter Socks
6 Mens Thermal Winter Socks
Offered by The Rag Trade

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and light, 4 July 2013
Warm and light and a good price. Also pretty comfortable too. What more can you say about socks.No more really.

Park Tool Hg Lockring Remover - Shimano Hyperglide
Park Tool Hg Lockring Remover - Shimano Hyperglide
Offered by bikewright

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 4 July 2013
This was a real dissapointment .It did not fit any of my five old gear wheels so check it out more before you buy.

Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model)
Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and spacious, 4 July 2013
Brilliant design and once I'd worked out how to put it up I was really pleased with it. I can't believe the weight to space ratio. It really does ooze quality also.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4