Profile for Robert M. Ashton > Reviews

Content by Robert M. Ashton

Robert M. Ashton "Rob Ashton" (Bideford Uk)

Aluminium Foil 18" (450mm x 75m) - industrial size for your kitchen or professional establishment
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!!!, 8 April 2011
This magnificent product has saved me from a whole heap problems, and I would like to thank all of the reviewers for relaying their own life experiences and ideas for the usage of this aluminium wonder product.
I have, for some time now been a serial killer / prolific uninvited fornicator in the westcountry, and although I have escaped the wonderful British judicial system I have been close to arrest a few times, most notabely having to burrow out of 25 Cromwell Street many years ago. I have tried many disguises over the years, but it never occurred to me to use aluminium foil as a form of maintaining my freedom, a complete covering, hats, masks even a foil balaclava as previously mentioned, I have tried all and I am still a free man!! What a fabulous product!! I would like to keep my anus approximately the same size for as long as possible, (one of my friends has just finished a 12 month stint in Exeter prison and his is like the top of a wellington boot)so staying out of prison is high on my wish list.

Thanks again....I think I love you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2011 12:20 PM BST

The World Is Outside (Uk Cd)
The World Is Outside (Uk Cd)
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 18 Jun. 2007
Just had my first listen to this album, and I've got to admit that for a debut release it's up there with Keane's Hopes and fears and Coldplay's Parachutes! That may sound like i'm "bigging it up" but this is a lovely album,you don't so much listen to this,as let it wash over you,it truly is a thing of beauty.

Ok, so the cynics may say there are similarities with Thirteen senses and maybe even Embrace, but this is must buy for 07, trust me, buy this album and it will be the soundtrack of your summer!!! Enjoy!