Profile for lotts > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Townsend Mohawk Mens Dual Suspension Bike - White / Black, 26-inch
Townsend Mohawk Mens Dual Suspension Bike - White / Black, 26-inch

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
Nice bike. Bought it for my other half, does look a touch small when he's on it though. He's about 5,11. After a bit of seat adjustment he can ride it fine. Gears were a bit clunky to start with but fiddled with it and it's fine now. Overall nice bike! He loves it!

Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)
Fitflop Gogh Moc, Women's Clogs, Black (Black), 5 UK (38 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ace, 7 April 2014
I bought these for my mum and she loves them! She's usually a size 4, but informed me she had tried them on in a shop and she needed a size up, so I would say they run about a size small. She's usually a size 4 and a 5 was perfect for her! Very pleased!

Vintage French-Style Three-Way Chandelier Ceiling Light in a Distressed White/Cream Finish
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful light, 7 April 2014
This is a really gorgeous vintage looking light! It's an off cream colour which i really liked. I didn't like all the dangly bits, so I just took them off as I thought it made a beautiful light look rather tacky. Although it depends on your taste! Electrical wise, it's pretty easy to fit, the connections are good quality as well. It has quite a drop, but it's not a problem for me as we have high ceilings but in you average house you may need to shorten the flex and the chain, it doesn't look too difficult to do that though. Il definitely be buying another one!!!

50 SHEETS OF A4 TOP QUALITY BLANK ADDRESS LABELS WITH 4 LABELS PER SHEET
50 SHEETS OF A4 TOP QUALITY BLANK ADDRESS LABELS WITH 4 LABELS PER SHEET
Offered by Labels4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 April 2014
These came in so handy when I was sending the stuff I sold on eBay! I got a range of sizes which was great for different size of parcels!

50 Mailing postal bags STRONG 12 x 16 inch (305x405) plastic polythene
50 Mailing postal bags STRONG 12 x 16 inch (305x405) plastic polythene
Offered by PolyPostalBags

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 7 April 2014
Very handy bags, great size! Surprising how much actually fits in them! I bought these for sending stuff I sold on eBay, good quality bags.

Rawl Wall Plugs 100/Pk (Red - For Screw Size 6-8-10)
Rawl Wall Plugs 100/Pk (Red - For Screw Size 6-8-10)
Offered by Select Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 April 2014
Box was a little bit damaged but other than that all contents were fine. Good quality plugs for the price.

Silverline 273213 Zinc-Plated Countersink Screws - Pack of 780
Silverline 273213 Zinc-Plated Countersink Screws - Pack of 780

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy, 7 April 2014
This is a great range of screws, for a really good price. There's a mix of pozi drive and normal cross head screws. Common handy sizes, and good variety!

Mini Retro 3 Way Eyeball Black Chrome Spotlight
Mini Retro 3 Way Eyeball Black Chrome Spotlight
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love, 7 April 2014
I bought two of these to go up in my kitchen and they look great! They're not totally black more sort of grey chrome but they look amazing, really good quality. Good cable connections as well. Each spotlight easily swivels and they each project good light. Very impressed for the price! :)

Sunlover Patterned Thermal Blackout Roller Blind, Virginia, W90cm
Sunlover Patterned Thermal Blackout Roller Blind, Virginia, W90cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 7 April 2014
These were very easy to fit and the photo doesn't do them justice! I put up 2 in my kitchen and 1 in the dining room. No problems fitting them at all. They make a bit of a weird noise when you pull the cord, but it doesn't effect the motion. The first blind I received had a defect and the company asked for a photo, so they could let the manufacturer know and send me a new one. Was quickly sorted and sent a new one. Brilliant customer service, would definitely recommend.

12 Paint Brushes Synthetic,Natrual Hair and Bristle
12 Paint Brushes Synthetic,Natrual Hair and Bristle
Offered by Express Goods UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 7 April 2014
Great set of wee brushes! I bought them for painting a small model plane and these were so handy, perfect size and variety!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3