Profile for Shirley Stevens > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindke Fire HDX 8.9", 15 July 2014
This is the best thing I have bought from Amazon and I am a frequent customer !! It does take some working out but the time spent on doing this is well worth it. I still haven't mastered all its services but I bought a variety of Kindle books and it was invaluable on holiday when I did a lot of reading ! It also took some beautiful photos of the part of Brittany we were staying in.
my only minor grumble is that the only case I could find to fit it is black the same colour as my son's and I would have preferred a different colour.

Revitive CX Circulation Booster
Revitive CX Circulation Booster

5.0 out of 5 stars Revitive CX Circulation Booster, 15 July 2014
I hope that it is improving my circulation while I sit using it and reading. I lent mine to a friend while I was on holiday and am longing to have it returned. It was a very good buy and very reasonable.

Brittany West Coast: Includes Brest, Quimper & Côtes d'Armor
Brittany West Coast: Includes Brest, Quimper & Côtes d'Armor

3.0 out of 5 stars Brittany West Coast., 15 July 2014
It did not prove very useful as only a small part of this book related to the area of Finisterre we were staying in and we did not intend to travel about very much. We enjoyed the holiday very much. Going to the area of Crozon at the end of June is brilliant as the
magnificent beaches are nearly deserted and the roads are nearly traffic-free.

Search Engine For Google
Search Engine For Google

5.0 out of 5 stars My Praise and Admiration for 'Google', 15 July 2014
This review is from: Search Engine For Google (App)
I have found 'Google' exceptionally good. I have stopped using my cookery books and now google any recipe I want or to find or recipes I didn't know about for gifts of vegetables or fruit that I received unexpectedly. It is useful as a fount of knowledge but in medical matters ,in particular, I need to only rely on reputable sites..

Testament of Friendship: The Story of Winifred Holtby (VMC Book 326)
Testament of Friendship: The Story of Winifred Holtby (VMC Book 326)

2.0 out of 5 stars Testament of friendship, 18 May 2014
I only read one third of this book before putting it down. I expected a well-written book by Vera Brittain, but didn't think this was at all good!. Too many sentences had over 50 words in them and one had 73 words and with little punctuation to make it readable. The biography of Winifred Holtby which I was looking forward to, I did not enjoy and this has discouraged me from rereading 'South Riding' which I did enjoy many years ago.

Kamor® Amazon All New Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 inch 8.9" Case 2013 smart case leather cover with Stylus, Automatic Sleep/Wake Function, Built-in 2-view angle stand) for new Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 8.9" 8.9 inch 2nd gen 2013 new generation model Tablet(8.9" HDX Display, Wi-Fi, Optional 4G LTE Wireless, 16GB, 32GB, or 64GB)- Black
Offered by YoSpace.U

5.0 out of 5 stars Kamor Amazon All New Kindle Fire hdx8.9inch 2013 smart case, 24 April 2014
It was bought for my son who is delighted with it. It really does protect his new Kindle from getting scratched.

Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress 6 Cup Chrome Plated Cafetiere
Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress 6 Cup Chrome Plated Cafetiere
Offered by Harts Of Stur

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Le'xpress 6 Cup chrome cafetiere, 24 April 2014
I'm very pleased with this . In fact it is much better than my old one which got broken. I may get another smaller one !

Russell Hobbs 19160 Heritage 4-Slice Toaster - Metallic Red
Russell Hobbs 19160 Heritage 4-Slice Toaster - Metallic Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Russell Hobbs 19160 Heritage 4-slice toaster, 24 April 2014
It is an excellent toaster, ideal for when the family is here. It was a very good purchase and I'm glad I made it.

Whiskas Senior Fish Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Whiskas Senior Fish Selection in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches)
Offered by Livy 1

2.0 out of 5 stars Whiskas Senior Fish Selection in Jelly, 24 April 2014
My two pussy cats didn't like it ! At three years old they don't consider that they are Senior !! The Whitefish pouch they would not touch, but are gradually eating up the Prawn !

Lorna Doone - The Complete Series [DVD]
Lorna Doone - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Clive Owen

4.0 out of 5 stars Lorna Doone, 12 April 2014
It has just been sent to Sweden as part of an Easter present for a family that stayed here last year and visited Exmoor. I wish more subtitles of our classic DVDs were in Swedish or one of the Scandinavian languages.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4