Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Mansfield, UK)

Whill of Agora: Book 1 (Legends of Agora)
Whill of Agora: Book 1 (Legends of Agora)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read!, 28 April 2013
I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy this when I first started it but I really got into it and it has some different takes on the usual 'fantasy' plots and there wasn't always a happy ending which is a breath of fresh air.

The False Prince (Ascendance Trilogy Book 1)
The False Prince (Ascendance Trilogy Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, 24 Nov. 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I devour books easily and it has been a while since I've looked forward to going to bed just so I can carry on reading! When reading the book you think you have the plot figured out but the author then keeps turning it around, it definitely keeps you interested and guessing throughout which is always a bonus with books! There's also some great characters to be found.

Was gutted to reach the end but looking forward to the next book to see where it will take us! Definitely worth a go!

The Fiend and the Forge: Book Three of The Tapestry
The Fiend and the Forge: Book Three of The Tapestry

5.0 out of 5 stars Love. It., 8 Jan. 2012
I don't know if I was having an off day or something but I totally did not see the end of this book coming and usually I'm so good at it! But Neff does seem to be quite good at keeping you guessing throughout the books. You think you know where you're headed with a particular plot and them it turns out differently and I love that about this series. I have such a soft spot for these books, if you're at a loss of what to read next give the Tapestry Series a go, I'm hooked!

The Hound of Rowan: Book One of The Tapestry
The Hound of Rowan: Book One of The Tapestry

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs Harry Potter when you've got Max McDaniels?, 8 Jan. 2012
I don't usually write reviews but I wanted to for this one as I'm totally in love with it and it's hardly had any UK reviews!
For me the description doesn't sell it very much but it is a truly great book! It's got magic and excitement by the bucketful. Max ends up going to a school to learn about his magic, has lots of quirky friends, there's hags, ogres and mystical creatures now I know this is starting to sound a bit like a Harry Potter book isn't it? Well, that's where the similarities end - but in a good way! We don't need another Harry Potter, we've got Max McDaniels now!
I've really fallen in love with this series, it's fast paced, full of adventure, twists and turns that you won't see coming and it keeps you interested throughout.
I'd recommend this book to anyone, it's well worth a read!