Profile for Inga Solodilova > Reviews

50 Mailing postal bags STRONG 12 x 16 inch (305x405) plastic polythene
50 Mailing postal bags STRONG 12 x 16 inch (305x405) plastic polythene
Offered by BargainShop_London

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 20 April 2015
good value for money. They are thick and good quality. Just what it says. Recommend! I will definetely be ordering again

Ellie-Bo Deluxe Extra Strong 2 Door Folding Dog Puppy Cage with Faux Sheepskin Bed XX Large 48 inch Gold
Offered by Stack 'm High Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 18 Mar. 2015
I bought this crate in the largest size available for my bullmastiff and it is great! I'm happy with the size and quality of it. It was easy to build and easy to clean. I could not live without this crate. The best purchase you will make for your pup. I recommend getting a better mattress for it tho. The one that comes with it is very thin and I did not use it all. My dog loves memory foam so I put that in with a cover on top. Perfect!

Scotch Brown C5066F6 packaging tape, 6 rolls
Scotch Brown C5066F6 packaging tape, 6 rolls

5.0 out of 5 stars good price and fast dispatch, 18 Mar. 2015
Fast delivery and good product. Just what it says.

Memory foam off-cut for dog beds and cushions, 3 inch, 90x60x7cm
Memory foam off-cut for dog beds and cushions, 3 inch, 90x60x7cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 18 Mar. 2015
My dog loves memory foam mattresses. He is a bullmastiff and it is a great size for his crate. I previously bought one from pets at home but this one is definetely better. It doesn't come rolled up, it's packeged flat so you can use it straight away. It's thick and good quality. Great price! Very happy!

Brother Max Scoop Highchair (White with Charcoal Seat Insert)
Brother Max Scoop Highchair (White with Charcoal Seat Insert)

5.0 out of 5 stars The best highchair around, 17 April 2014
This highchair is awesome! I bought it for my baby, who is 4 months and she can sit in it perfect. It's very safe and there is no harness. Definitely works for my baby as she hates any kind of harness and there is no hassle to put her in. The tray is a good size, there is plenty of room for toys and food. My baby loves to sit in it and just watch what I'm doing in the kitchen, even when she's not eating. It is worth every penny!

Baby Boum 100 x 100cm Super Soft/ Extra Thick Square Padded Playmat for Newborn (Off-White/ Milky White)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great product!, 17 April 2014
Such a lovely product! It's a great size and very thick and comfortable. My baby loves this matt. It is ideal for playtime on the floor, tummy time and I use it for baby massage too. This is one of my favorite products ever! Another thing - it is very easy to wash so don't worry about it being white! Dries over night no problem. Highly recommend this to everybody! It looks great in my baby's nursery! Love love love!

Baby Boum 75 x 95cm Super Soft/ Extra Thick Oblong Padded Playmat for Newborn (Grey/ Warm Grey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product and fantastic value!, 17 April 2014
These matts are absolutely amazing! So soft and comfy. I bought this one and ended up buying another one as it was so good! My baby absolutely loves lying on it. I also use it for baby massage, tummy time and playtime. It is also washable and dries pretty quickly even tho it's thick. I couldn't live without them. It's a good size, but I recommend getting the 100cmx100cm if u like to lie next to your baby and play with her/him.

Annabel Karmel Stackable Pots
Annabel Karmel Stackable Pots
Offered by PriceBlitzer Vitamins

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend!, 17 April 2014
Excellent for freezing baby food and storing it on the go. Very good sizes and I like the way you can stack them in the fridge. Great purchase!

Makeup: The Ultimate Guide
Makeup: The Ultimate Guide
by Rae Morris

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading!, 20 Jan. 2014
A book that is written in a very interesting way, with lots of good tips and some humour in it. Good illustrations and step by step instructions. Also suggests make up tips for over 40's.