Profile for tokyo > Reviews

Watch me, wall clock
Watch me, wall clock
Offered by Design 55 online

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, 14 Feb 2014
This really adds a nice burst of artsy colour to our kitchen. Seems to be well-made, colours are bright... tells time too, as you might guess.

Men's Society Ceramic Scout Soap Dish, Neutral
Men's Society Ceramic Scout Soap Dish, Neutral
Offered by heals_uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Has the quirkiness we require, 14 Feb 2014
A boy scout motto on a soap dish! This is the kind of classy strangeness the world needs more of.

Allcam IT700 USB 2.0 2.5 inch Enclosure for SATA Hard Drive - Black
Allcam IT700 USB 2.0 2.5 inch Enclosure for SATA Hard Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, does the job, 14 Feb 2014
No problems putting it together, it is slim and compact with hilarious 'engrish' writing on it: "Extremely storage system" is what the small print says. You may not love this, but it makes me smile every time I get the drive out.

PowerBee ® Saturn Solar Garden Lights for all year round Garden Lighting ideal for pathways / lawns / Gardens / Festive Parties & More...
Offered by PowerBee Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These are really nice., 14 Feb 2014
Quality construction, not too expensive, looks great in our yard. We'll probably order some more if the rain ever stops...

BROWN BUFF PACKING PACKAGING TAPE 6 ROLLS 50MM x 66M
BROWN BUFF PACKING PACKAGING TAPE 6 ROLLS 50MM x 66M
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 14 Feb 2014
I was suspicious of the low price of this item, having been burned by tape that wouldn't stick to anything in the past. Don't try to tape yourself to the ceiling with this stuff, as it's not amazingly high-quality, but as a basic packing tape it definitely does the job well.

Kingston Technology 8GB DDR3 1066MHz Apple Compatible Memory (for iMac units from 2009)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memory-- needs only a screwdriver to install, 23 Jun 2012
Memtest gave 100% and the RAM has been functioning fine for about a week now. Super easy to install. I had bought the screwdriver set Amazon recommended but that isn't actually necessary! Just a small philips screwdriver + look up instructions online.

Computer is much, much snappier now. I do a lot of memory-intensive tasks and like to keep lots of programs running so I was expecting a big change and got it.

Alphasonix Super Bright 7w CREE LED Machined Aluminium Waterproof Front Bike Light with Multi-function LED Rear Light - Supplied with new design, fully adjustable mounting brackets allowing the front light to be easily removed to use as a powerful torch or to prevent theft
Offered by alphasonix Ltd. (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Having trouble with how awesome this light is - please help, 24 May 2012
How am I supposed to know if it's night anymore if not for the constant stream of unexpected bumps, near misses and worrying about cars coming up behind me not seeing me? All of that is gone with this solidly-built pair of bike light and I guess I am just having some trouble adjusting to safety and convenience.