Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (UK)

Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway: How to Turn Your Fear and Indecision into Confidence and Action
by Susan Jeffers
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 Feb 2012
Must buy!! This is a fantastic book. It covers a range of issues that effect everyday life. I bought it when I suffered from panic attacks and it has really helped me. The information is easy to read and is great to often refer back to if you having a moment!

Dreamweaver CS3 Bible
Dreamweaver CS3 Bible
by Joseph W. Lowery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book & CD, 19 Jun 2009
This review is from: Dreamweaver CS3 Bible (Paperback)
I bought this book & CD quite a while ago and have found it very useful when trying to teach myself dreamweaver. The book is very indepth but takes alot of reading. I found the CD very helpful as it is easier to learn the information while doing practice exercises. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking to learn how to use dreamweaver.

Panic Attacks: What they are, why the happen, and what you can do about them: What They Are, Why They Happen and What You Can Do About Them
by Christine Ingham
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 8 Jun 2006
If you suffer from panic attacks this book should help you, I definetly recommend it. Panic attacks can be unexpected and hard to come to terms with and it is very easy to become paraniod about having another attack.

Read this book and it explains why they happen, what causes them, what to do if you have an attack and how do deal with it. Knowledege is the key.

If you can understand what is happening to your body then it helps to make you feel more in control and not so scared.

Power Yoga Total Body [DVD] [2005]
Power Yoga Total Body [DVD] [2005]
Dvd ~ Rodney Yee
Offered by Popcorn and Candy
Price: 14.69

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent yoga dvd, 8 Jun 2006
This dvd is brilliant, I have been doing yoga for a year now and I felt I needed a more challangeing workout. This dvd does just that.

Rodney Yee is clearly very experienced in yoga and demonstrates the postures very well.

A good all round dvd to give you a proper workout.

Ministry Of Sound's Chillates [DVD]
Ministry Of Sound's Chillates [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars not for beginners!, 28 May 2006
This dvd is really good but I would only recommend it if you have already some experience in plilates or yoga. If not you will proberly struggle to begin with.

The dvd gives you a full workout with options to create your own workout and turn the narration on or off which I think is really good. The meditation session at the end of the dvd is also quite good.

Yoga For Beginners [DVD]
Yoga For Beginners [DVD]
Dvd ~ Joy Nielen-Groen
Offered by Copeylad
Price: 21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars good for beginners!, 28 May 2006
This review is from: Yoga For Beginners [DVD] (DVD)
I was new to yoga when I bought this dvd and I found it easy to follow and understand. I did also start going to yoga class too and I am now hooked.

I do recommend going to a yoga class as well but if you dont have much time to go to classes then this is the dvd for you. The relaxation at the end of the dvd isnt bad but could be better.

Leah Bracknell - Yoga And You [DVD]
Leah Bracknell - Yoga And You [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leah Bracknell
Offered by Digizoneuk
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars yoga dvd, 28 May 2006
I found this dvd excellent and easy to follow. I would suggest going to a yoga class before doing any yoga dvds, mainly because some moves are quite complex and it is very important to understand how to do yoga properly before attempting to do it at home.

This dvd shows a range of different positions which are all very good and are easy enough to do with limited experience of yoga.

For the price it is well worth the money