Profile for Kevin Riley > Reviews

Content by Kevin Riley

Kevin Riley

FORZA Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - High Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketone for Weight Loss - 90 Capsules
Offered by Forza Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars Working for me, 22 Mar. 2013
I have had this product for 2 weeks now and the weight is starting to go it takes a week or so to start the process as your body starts to accept the ketone and as part of controlled diet it seems to be working fine for me, I am planning on my next batch and that should hopefully get me down to my ideal weight :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2013 4:43 PM GMT

Neewer 58Mm Circular Polarizing Filter (Cpl) For Kodak, Nikon, Canon & Any Camera With A 58Mm Filter Thread!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 14 Sept. 2012
Great item just what I was after at a great price and propmt delivery come well packaged and made a bid difference to my photo taking :)

Replacement Battery for Canon LP-E8 / suitable for Canon EOS 550D / EOS 600D / EOS 650D

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Battery, 3 July 2012
I got this battery to try out as the canon one cost £50 I am glad I tried this first as it works perfect and charges in no time very happy with it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice One, 17 April 2012
Arrived on time and just what we needed as our dog knew how to choke himself with a normal collar no worries now the pulling has stopped and no more choking perfect :)

Adjustable Flashing LED Dog Collar High Visibility For Pets
Adjustable Flashing LED Dog Collar High Visibility For Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Collar, 3 Dec. 2011
Got this for our dog as he disssapears into the night while out walking not any more as we can see him blinking away for miles with this bright red led collar fab.

K Riley

Tomorrow's World
Tomorrow's World

5.0 out of 5 stars Erasure Pleasure, 5 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Tomorrow's World (Audio CD)
The new Cd from erasure is absolutely fab every bit as good as the last 2 albums once listened to a couple of times you get a feel for all the tracks and start to collect your thoughts on all your favorites but the one I like the best as we don't get them too often is the brilliant instrumental TOMORROWS WORLD what a classic track get It buy it love it :)

K Riley

LG BD560 BD Blu-ray Player featuring LG Netcast & 1080p Upscaling
LG BD560 BD Blu-ray Player featuring LG Netcast & 1080p Upscaling

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Blu Ray Player, 28 April 2011
This Blu Ray player is wonderful in every way plays any type of files on any media and I have tried them all it also has an option to connect to the internet and I have done son and works flawlessly I have copied movies and pics on to every type of media you can think of USB/BLU RAY RE/BLU RAY RW/DVD RE /DVD RW/ and the files all work perfectly and as for the downloaded blu ray files etc great quality look no further if you are going for your first blu ray player this is the one to get.LG BD560 BD Blu-ray Player featuring LG Netcast & 1080p Upscaling