Profile for frazz > Reviews

frazz

Trespass Kukun Navy Blue Snow Boot UCFOBOE20002 1 UK Junior, 33 EU
Trespass Kukun Navy Blue Snow Boot UCFOBOE20002 1 UK Junior, 33 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 13 Nov. 2014
Nice sturdy boots. Warm and reasonable price.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Battery charger did not work., 21 Feb. 2014
Once it went dead couldn't use again. Very very disappointed. Had a Fitbit One which I loved but eventually lost being so small, thought I'd try a Flex. Wish I hadn't bothered.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2014 12:44 AM GMT

Polar H7 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor Set for iPhone 4S/5 - Black
Polar H7 Bluetooth 4.0 Heart Rate Sensor Set for iPhone 4S/5 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic., 12 Aug. 2013
Brilliant!
i llink this with digifit app and my fitbit. I get a full days activitity log with exact detail of how hard, how long and where I went. I have also just linked with fitness pal which has a bar coded and extensive list food. This then counts calories in and out without any calculations, with easy access on my iPhone.

Disney's Karaoke Series: Disney Princess Music Box
Disney's Karaoke Series: Disney Princess Music Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Girls will love this, 11 Jun. 2013
Bought for my 5 year old birthday she loved it. Her favourite songs from films. However there are only 4 songs and then these are repeated instrumental which I found quite repetitive a few more songs would have been better and given more choice.

Fly London Midas, Women's Boots
Fly London Midas, Women's Boots
Price: £80.11 - £145.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Zip broke after 4 weeks not entitled to change them, 17 Jan. 2013
Bought theses boots and was really happy but when the zip broke just after my 30 day returns policy expired I was not entitled to change them. Paid £145.00 Not good !!!

Beyond Toddlerdom: Keeping five- to twelve- year-olds on the rails
Beyond Toddlerdom: Keeping five- to twelve- year-olds on the rails
by Christopher Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Common Sense, 26 Oct. 2010
This book is an easy read with great humor. However if you are looking for pratical advice keep looking. I thought the toddler taming was brilliant and so decided to buy this. I was dissapointed. The best advice was to treat your children with respect to get it back. Unless your child has a specific problem such as adhd I wouldn't really recommend it. It is well written but once you've read it there is no need to keep it . Personaly I was looking for a book to dip into whenever I felt the need and didn't feel I found what i was looking for.