Profile for tootsie > Reviews

Content by tootsie

tootsie "ali" (uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hello-Goodbye My Precious Child: A Mother's True Story of her Special Child's Journey from Heaven to Earth and Back to Heaven
Price: 3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed, 15 May 2013
This story was amazing. Beautiful little girl who tried to fight against all the odds. And a brilliant family who fought so hard to give the little girl a life. The love that oozes out is incredible

Born Sleeping. A mother's diary of stillbirth, loss, love and healing.
Born Sleeping. A mother's diary of stillbirth, loss, love and healing.
Price: 2.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Sad story, 15 May 2013
Very sad story but it was written well. I could not put the book down and had to have a cry when it was finished

Swell Reptiles Premium Orchid Bark Fine - 10 litres
Swell Reptiles Premium Orchid Bark Fine - 10 litres
Offered by Swell Reptiles
Price: 9.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Snake is happy, 15 May 2013
Have now brought a few bags of this for our snakes tank and are very pleased with it. Snake prefers the fine bark

For the Love of David
For the Love of David

4.0 out of 5 stars Emotional but interesting, 15 May 2013
I enjoyed this story though the end for me left me a bit confused and would have preferred it to have ended a bit better. But read it quickly and got into it a lot

Grandma's Baby: A True Story of One Family's Struggle with "Shaken Baby Syndrome" and what they call "Shaken Family Syndrome"

4.0 out of 5 stars Sad but interesting read, 15 May 2013
Was sad story. Can never understand anyone who could hurt a baby like that. It was well written. Enjoyed it

Keziah
Keziah
Price: 6.01

3.0 out of 5 stars It was good but too much about god for my liking, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Keziah (Kindle Edition)
I did read all this book and really felt for the family but the constant references to god was just not for me.

Stretchy Smiley Men - Pack of 50 - Great Kids Party Loot Bag Fillers
Stretchy Smiley Men - Pack of 50 - Great Kids Party Loot Bag Fillers
Offered by Goods Online 24/7
Price: 4.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Stretchy men!, 3 Mar 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
Brought these for party bag fillers for my daughter's 6th birthday party next week. Very pleased with them. Good value for money and kids seem to love them as my daughter has had similar from parties before.

Excellent

Rugrats: Mysteries [DVD]
Rugrats: Mysteries [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rugrats
Offered by The Trade Inn
Price: 2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent DVD, 12 Oct 2011
This review is from: Rugrats: Mysteries [DVD] (DVD)
My 5 year old daughter loves the Rugrats and was so happy when we got her this DVD for her birthday.

Angel Sounds Baby Fetal Doppler Heart Monitor + Ultrasound Gel and 2 CDs [Bundle Pack]
Offered by 5 STAR GADGET
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fetal doppler = excellent buy!, 7 Jan 2010
I am so pleased I brought this doppler.
I was 14 weeks pregnant when it arrived and was able to find the heartbeat within 10 mins.

I have been listening to it at least every other day since then and it works really well. You can also hear the placenta and the baby's movements.

It can sometimes take a little while to find ,and there have been times I have not heard it but think that is because the baby has changed the way it was facing. This does not happen so much now that I am nearly 20 weeks pregnant.

The best time for me to find my baby's heartbeat is night times or mornings.

Would recommend it for that extra peace of mind.

Bibs & Stuff Potette Plus
Bibs & Stuff Potette Plus
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars potette plus, 29 April 2009
got this for my daughter as though she is completely potty trained at home and playschool when we are on shopping trips or on days out we sometimes struggle to get to decent toilets in time.

This works well. We have used it as both toilet seat and potty and both are good

Page: 1 | 2 | 3