Profile for Fredrick A. Stockdale > Reviews

Content by Fredrick A. St...

Fredrick A. Stockdale "fred" (midlands england)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Speedlink Spes Clip-On Microphone
Speedlink Spes Clip-On Microphone
Offered by Rapid Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars A few tweaks in post processing and it punches well above it's weight, 16 Jan. 2015
Excellent microphone for the price. A few adjustments in post processing and some very decent audio can be gotten from this humble piece of kit.

Photography Light Stand for professional photo studio photolamps
Photography Light Stand for professional photo studio photolamps
Offered by TapeCity

5.0 out of 5 stars Light yet sturdy - Very pleased, 16 Jan. 2015
Exactly what I needed - Light weight but sturdy. A tiny bit fiddly to open and close but apart from that a great buy for photographers and videographers on a budget.

XCSOURCE® 7 joint Adjustable Gooseneck Arm Handle Monopod + Jaws Flex Clamp Mount for Gopro Hero 1 2 3 3+ Camera OS176
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 16 Jan. 2015
Brilliant and simple

Aputure Amaran AL-528S LED Light Digital Video Light Lamp for Canon Nikon LF217
Aputure Amaran AL-528S LED Light Digital Video Light Lamp for Canon Nikon LF217
Offered by Xtron-Tech

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 16 Jan. 2015
Very pleased and I would have given it 5 stars but they don't include a battery along with the mains lead. The addition of a battery would make this a brilliant lighting choice.

An Illustrated Book Of Bad Arguments
An Illustrated Book Of Bad Arguments
by Ali Almossawi

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting and beautiful book, 16 Jan. 2015
Very interesting and beautiful book

RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Mount
RØDE VideoMic with Rycote Lyre Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reasonably priced Microphone, 16 Jan. 2015
I am very pleased with this Microphone. I use it in conjunction with a D7100 and I am happy with the results. buy a good 9v battery and it will last for a long time with this Microphone.

In summary - nice design and easy to use, good audio quality and basic on-board options (High pass filter). I defiantly recommend to anyone else on somewhat of a budget like myself.

Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera Body (24.1MP) 3.2 inch LCD
Nikon D7100 Digital SLR Camera Body (24.1MP) 3.2 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars A very impressive camera, 5 Jan. 2015
A very good camera. If you are upgrading from a D3100 or around that level, then this camera will blow you away - higher resolution, sharper images, better video function, much higher dynamic range, just to mention a few key points. I would give this camera 5 stars but Nikon still need to have a full aperture control whilst shooting video, but if you have an older lens with a manual aperture ring, then this is no problem.

S-ZONE Tactical Outdoor School Sport Black Military Mello Rucksack Backpack Camping Hiking Trekking Bag 40L 50L
Offered by TYFung

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product great customer service (Edited/Updated Review), 5 Jan. 2015
ORIGINAL REVIEW - An excellent product, well designed and rugged. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a medium sized rucksack. Also it was delivered by the Royal mail so no problems there...Cough...yodel...cough.

NEW REVIEW - I was very pleased with the product at first and I still am to a degree, however after a week or so of use the stitching fell apart on the right shoulder strap - low quality stitching. Te rest of the bag is holding up and I will repair the stitching fairly easily but it was a let down as the bag seemed such a great buy at first.

FINAL UPDATED REVIEW - As you can see from my two previous reviews I had some issues with the stitching on the shoulder straps. After raising my concerns with the product a member of the companies customer service team got in contact with me very swiftly and offered to send me a replacement which I accepted. So far I have had no problems with the replacement and will be reinforcing the stitching myself to ensure nothing goes wrong with this one as I really like the Rucksack.

As I said before this is a great product for the price, the rest of the Rucksack is very well made and rugged. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good quality Rucksack for a budget price.

In summary a good product and excellent customer service.

Revolution
Revolution
by Russell Brand

1.0 out of 5 stars Russel Brands interpretation of the work of histories great thinkers., 27 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Revolution (Hardcover)
I like Russel Brands comedy and I think he is doing good using his celebrity to help draw attention to some good causes etc. However this book really isn't very good, I found it to be mainly Russel explaining his take on other peoples ideas and thoughts. He also rambles about spirituality in the mystical sense, using scientific terminology such as 'frequency'. He also seems to be quite narrow minded when it comes to his belief that Science cannot explain all of reality eventually, which is ironic seeing as he indicates that he thinks Science is narrow minded.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2015 5:53 PM GMT

52mm Adjustable Neutral Density ND Fader Filter ND2 ND4 ND8 to ND400
52mm Adjustable Neutral Density ND Fader Filter ND2 ND4 ND8 to ND400
Offered by Tcity

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Procuct., 11 April 2014
Well built, decent glass (Very little image softening) and only slight colour cast - not a problem if you shoot digital. I bought this product mainly for DSLR video for use outside enabling me to use wider apertures in bright daylight. However this filter works just as well for photography

Page: 1 | 2 | 3