Profile for TJ > Reviews

Content by TJ

TJ

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Visco Therapy Memory Foam and Reflex Zone Mattress with Micro Quilted Maxi-Cool Cover and 2 Fibre Pillows, King Size, 5 ft, 150 x 200 cm
Offered by Monkey Beds

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced Poor Quality Product, 23 Jun 2014
It's an overpriced, falsely advertised product. Do your research before buying this product.

I thought I would take their advertised statements and provide feedback on each to help you understand my frustration:

STATEMENT 1) Quality UK Made Memory Foam Mattress with Fibre Pillows
FEEDBACK 1) This is not a memory foam mattress, this is a poor quality foam mattress with a thin layer of memory foam that isnt thick enough to provide any of the memory foam benefits - in fact it has caused me neck and back issues after 2 of nights use.

STATEMENT 2) Dry cleanable cover zip off cover with hypoallergenic anti dustmite features
15cm Thickness
FEEDBACK 2) The cheap foam is almost the entire of this product short of a a thin layer stuck to the top. You can really feel the cheap quality and the heat build up from cheap foam is instantly noticeable. The cover is advertised as cooling but the heat build up from the foam renders this "feature" useless.

STATEMENT 3) Vacuum packed and rolled with pillows inside for easy transport
FEEDBACK 3) The vacuum pack was torn, this didn't bother me as it arrived rolled up anyway, however as I am complaining I may as well represent the full quality of product I received - very poor and a complete waste of month.

STATEMENT 4) Orthopedic mattress for edge to edge support providing a better nights sleep
FEEDBACK 4) Cheap foam, I feel this statement is completely false, and if the thin layer on top constitutes the right to use "orthopaedic", then I have been conned!

RRP: £262.50, Price: £107.00
I can imagine 100% memory foam mattress being this price but cheap foam shouldn't be beyond £50-60 even with the thin memory foam layer.

This product should be advertised with a think memory foam layer with I would ask you to advertise this product more clearly, I feel like this is false advertising at it's extreme.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2014 4:15 PM BST

Funny Coffee Meerkat Joke Mug
Funny Coffee Meerkat Joke Mug
Offered by Twisted Envy

5.0 out of 5 stars Meerkats on a mug, 23 Jun 2014
This review is from: Funny Coffee Meerkat Joke Mug
Yup, it has meerkats and it's a decent size mug. Mother-in-law loved it, thank you for the quick delivery too.

Command Medium Hooks Value Pack
Command Medium Hooks Value Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, sticky., 23 Jun 2014
These large hooks are great! I have used them to hang paintings, heavy speakers and a few other things I wouldn't expect to hold up - I did follow the instructions carefully, making sure to apply pressure for a full 30 seconds and then leaving to dry for 24 hours. So far nothing has fallen off. Have purchased more!

WHITE gloss coated aluminium self-adhesive cable clips - 50 large open arm/ethernet clips for indoor use
Offered by Cable Patrol

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy, neat and reusable, 23 Jun 2014
I wanted to wire up some speaker cable, they stuck to the wall very firmly, the base is a flexible metal so you can mould it to curved surfaces(eg skirting boards). I haven't tried removing them but I can tell they wont come off easily, more a good thing than a negative as I don't want cables dropping off the wall later and they (apparently) wont leave sticky residue - perfect when you dont want to damage your rented property! All around great product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 30, 2014 11:32 AM BST

Computex Chair Mat for Carpet Protection Anti-static with Lip 1150x1340mm Ref 31341525LV
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Mat, cheap, 23 Jun 2014
Excellent for my carpet, I did a bit of looking around, I didn't want my mat to crack, I preferred not to have a strong chemical smell or suchlike. I do like this mat and have been using successfully for the last few weeks, I wont be tearing up the carpet fibres with this. it does move a little bit with a lot of use and the chair sticks in place hard. I prefer the "sticky" wheels, stops it rolling around once I find my comfy position :)

Black Panther Face Adults & Childs T-Shirt (ADULT ( XL Fits Chest 45 inch / 114 cm))
Offered by Find Something Different

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality and Looks great, 23 Jun 2014
Good quality and looks great but the sizes are much bigger for UK residents. Take a size down from normal for a baggy look.

VITASOX 44440 Cotton Socks with Safety Grip (Unisex) 2 Pairs, Black Anthracite (Size UK 9-13 / EU 43-46)
Offered by Speed-Versand

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticky socks, 3 Oct 2012
The safety grips are well placed and very sticky on mats or lacquered wood surfaces. I use these for martial arts and find they are great for stretching but sliding your feet during katas would be impossible.

The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Pendant on Leather Cord
The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Pendant on Leather Cord

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift when down well, 3 Oct 2012
I got this as a gift for a friend who adores Hunger games. She was very happy with this gift and wears it often. Take care if comparing to others, this isn't an exact replica but the arrow point wont catch your clothing with this version.

Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel 1L
Bioderma Atoderm Gentle Shower Gel 1L
Offered by SOS bobo

5.0 out of 5 stars Large dispenser, perfect!, 3 Oct 2012
This is a very large product so make sure you have room in your shower rack or on the floor in your shower, I would guess at 30cm tall. This is great for dispensing the right amount of soap without having to deal with pulling of caps or suchlike. Will buy again when this eventually runs out.

Platube LED Fiber Optic Shoelaces - Magically Lighting in the night with Blue, Red, Green, Orange and Yellow to choose!
Offered by Gazboat

3.0 out of 5 stars Neat idea, shame about black box, 3 Oct 2012
Pretty neat product but the bulky unit that comes with it makes this good looking product looks much less attractive. You wont see the unit if it is dark enough though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6