Profile for 3662 > Reviews

Content by 3662

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
How Children Learn: From Montessori to Vygotsky - Educational Theories and Approaches Made Easy
by Linda Pound
Price: 16.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great purchase, money well spent :-), 20 Jun 2014
Very useful for basic information on theorists. Used this book throughout my first year of my degree and plan to continue using it for further reference. Provides all the need to know information about various theorists, pioneers etc such as Piaget, Vygotsky, Froebel, Montissori and so on!

Overall a great purchase, money well spent :-)

Samsung Pouch EFC-GC1S for Galaxy Camera - Cobalt White
Samsung Pouch EFC-GC1S for Galaxy Camera - Cobalt White
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Jun 2014
Great for protecting the camera, although I do feel the case is a little too bulky but then again it is meant for protection so I can't grumble as I wouldn't like to smash/break my 300+ camera!

Samsung Battery Charger Kit for Galaxy Camera - White
Samsung Battery Charger Kit for Galaxy Camera - White
Offered by total digital stores
Price: 29.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy Camera Charger, 20 Jun 2014
Bought to go with my Samsung Galaxy camera, all round great product, very compact and coordinates with colour of my camera.

E-THINKER 360 Degrees Rotating Stand Leather Case Cover for Apple iPad 2nd/ iPad 3rd/ iPad 4th Generation with Swivel Stand and Automatic Sleep/Wake Feature (Lotus Flower)
Offered by E-THINKER
Price: 12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Mother's Day Gift, 20 Jun 2014
Bought as a Mother's Day gift for my mum as she didn't want flowers or chocolate, needless to say she was very happy with this product.

Living it Arg
Living it Arg
by James Argent
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Living it Arg!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Living it Arg (Hardcover)
As I love TOWIE, I have purchased practically all of the autobiographies available by the cast, adding this one to my collection. Another really good read and insight into the life of James "Arg" Argent, he takes us on a journey through growing up, his many jobs, Marbs, his relationship with Lydia, TOWIE and much more!

Being Reem
Being Reem
by Joey Essex
Price: 14.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a step into the world of Joey Essex...#Reem!!!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Being Reem (Hardcover)
Loved reading this book, not only am I a big fan of TOWIE, Joey Essex is also one of my favourite cast members! Although written by a ghost writer, it is written in true Joey style with random facts and his own colloquialisms or Joeyisms. Very emotional in parts when reading about his childhood and his mums death. Overall a good book and gives a great insight into Joey's World :-)

Frozen [DVD]
Frozen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Buck
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Disney film ever!!!!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: Frozen [DVD] (DVD)
Love love love this film, even at the age of 20, I am a massive Disney fan!! I would have to say it's the best Disney princess film there has been in a while, I like the fact it's a bit of a musical with plenty of songs and music throughout. I'm loving "Let It Go" I can't stop singing it :-)

A fantastic film for all ages, no matter how young or old!!

Gold Bond Friction Defense Soothing Formula Unscented- 1.75 Oz (Pack Of 3)
Gold Bond Friction Defense Soothing Formula Unscented- 1.75 Oz (Pack Of 3)
Offered by OTCFORYOU
Price: 22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Bond, the BEST friction defense product, 20 Jun 2014
The original one I bought was in Florida 2012 and lasted round 18 months with regular use...having ran out I tried everywhere to get the same product, and discovered it on here! Very reasonably priced considering it comes from America and arrived within 10 days. Very good product, stops chaffing and feels silky and smooth when running/jogging/walking. All round better than any others I have purchased in the past, expecting these 3 will last me a long time :-)

Samsung Galaxy Camera - White (16MP, 21x Optical Zoom, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS) 4.8 inch HD Touch LCD
Offered by GB Buddy
Price: 191.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Great camera...extremely poor battery life!!, 5 Jan 2014
I got this camera as a present for Christmas after mothering for it since it's release in 2012.

Although it is a fantastic camera and I'm quite impressed with its features, I am extremely disappointed with the poor battery life.

The package I got came with the battery charger and extra battery, needless to say after both batteries being fully charged, one being placed back in the camera, other not, after turning camera on once and taking a COUPLE of pictures the battery went flat. Recharged, left camera for a few days without use and fully turned off, not on standby mode, and now both batteries need recharging, one hasn't even been used!!

Not sure if anyone else is having a problem with battery life to this extent, but considering sending the camera back and getting a refund, then re-purchasing at a local store, at least I would get warranty if something where to go wrong!

Essex Boy: My Story
Essex Boy: My Story
by Kirk Norcross
Price: 9.09

3.0 out of 5 stars I want to give it 5* but..., 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: Essex Boy: My Story (Hardcover)
I want to give this book 5* just because I love TOWIE and really like Kirk Norcross!
But I can't, I still haven't finished this book despite purchasing it in April!! I read the first chapter, but found it difficult to read and couldn't really get my head stuck into it...so I skipped a few chapters to the 'TOWIE' ones, where I found these couple of chapters interesting due to being a fan of TOWIE.
Having read other autobiographies by the cast of TOWIE, (i.e. Lauren Goodger, Chloe Sims, Sam Faiers, Gemma Collins etc), I thought I would enjoy reading this one!
I am determined to get my head stuck into this book and actually read the whole book one day!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4