Profile for Amanda George > Reviews

Content by Amanda George

Amanda George (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Adults Jewellery Making Beads Mix Pliers Findings Starter Kit Gift Set
Adults Jewellery Making Beads Mix Pliers Findings Starter Kit Gift Set
Offered by Sabrikas
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 28 Dec 2012
This pack is the ideal starter set for someone who has never made bead jewellery before! It's got everything you need to make beautiful jewellery, you just need to measure out the wire, cut it off at the right place and away you go! The only thing that could improve it would be to include a measuring board with it but you can get that from a different seller via Amazon for 6.

I'm going to really enjoy my new hobby thanks to this set!

Long Reach/Disability Aid Pick Up Tool 99cm
Long Reach/Disability Aid Pick Up Tool 99cm
Offered by PinkWebShop
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 11 Oct 2012
This is exactly what I was looking for! It's really long and easy to use... perfect! I can now turn the electricity back on when the power switches trip (happens a lot for some reason) without going base over apex! Wonderful!

Sterling Silver Gold Plated Opal & 0.78ct Sapphire Eternity Ring Size P
Sterling Silver Gold Plated Opal & 0.78ct Sapphire Eternity Ring Size P

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 2 Oct 2012
This ring turned up 2 days early, fits perfectly, well proportioned and I just need to remember to take it off when I put my hand in hot water/have a shower so that the perfectly formed opals don't explode (that's what happens to opals if they come into contact with too much heat).

The ring is pretty much ideal and better than what I was thinking too! If your birthstone is opal or sapphire then get this ring, you won't be disappointed!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 17, 2013 5:35 PM BST

Womens Brown Vintage Shoulder Handbag - KCMODE
Womens Brown Vintage Shoulder Handbag - KCMODE

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 17 Aug 2012
This arrived a day after the last delivery date on the Amazon site but it's a fantastic bag... just the right size for all my stuff! If you're looking for a small to medium sized handbag that fits over your shoulder then get this!

Ladies Multicoloured Compact Handbag Umbrella
Ladies Multicoloured Compact Handbag Umbrella
Offered by tifili_FBA
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful brolly, 15 Aug 2012
This is a great umbrella that arrived really quickly and will keep me dry on days like today (rainy!). It's also quite small so it'll fit into my handbag nicely :-)

Keith Kimberlin Puppy Design Grey Dial Ladies Keyring Watch KK3
Keith Kimberlin Puppy Design Grey Dial Ladies Keyring Watch KK3
Offered by Coronet Jewellers Online
Price: 3.50

4.0 out of 5 stars A great keyring, 15 Aug 2012
A cute little keyring watch that I can't wait to add to my ever-growing collection! The only reason that it doesn't get a 5 star review is that the adjuster/knob/dial/whatever you call it has been pushed in so I won't have full battery life out of it and I'll have to replace the battery sooner!

Long CHAIN Keyring With Belt Clip Silver Metal
Long CHAIN Keyring With Belt Clip Silver Metal
Offered by Concept4U (UK)
Price: 0.92

5.0 out of 5 stars It's good, but is not a toy!, 15 Aug 2012
This keyring chain has just arrived and it's great value for money, it's not a toy though so I don't know what Amazon were thinking when they put it in this section!

Chrome Love Heart Keyring
Chrome Love Heart Keyring
Offered by eBuyGB
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Chrome Love Heart Keyring
This is a great keyring but it's a lot bigger than I was expecting! If you're a keyring collector like me then get this!

Helix 30Cm/300Mm Folding Rule
Helix 30Cm/300Mm Folding Rule
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 1.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 Aug 2012
This is a great product! Really handy to be able to fold it in half and is great for measuring and drawing straight lines which is just what I wanted.

Daler Rowney Caddy Box
Daler Rowney Caddy Box
Price: 8.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for!, 7 Aug 2012
This was exactly what I was looking for... it's not a toy though! It's got plenty of room to put your art materials into it and it's very lightweight - gives me a good excuse to find more things to fill it up with! lol

If you're an artist (or wannabe artist like me) or doing art classes and want to keep everything together then go for it. If you do some sort of drawing or writing and you travel a lot then get this. If you want to keep your arty things together for children or want something for your children to play with then do NOT get this... there are other things on Amazon that are more suitable for children to play with.

This is a great item to store your things!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13