Profile for Amanda George > Reviews

Content by Amanda George

Amanda George (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
BRAND NEW MEMORY FOAM BATH PILLOW - IDEAL FOR BATH TUB COMFORT
BRAND NEW MEMORY FOAM BATH PILLOW - IDEAL FOR BATH TUB COMFORT
Offered by We Search & You Save

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 13 Jun 2013
This is a total waste of money! I put it on the bath and within seconds it slid off. I tried again, same thing happened. If you want a bath pillow, do NOT get this one!

BetterYou B12 Boost Oral Spray 25ml
BetterYou B12 Boost Oral Spray 25ml
Offered by BabyMad Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars One word... amazing!, 24 April 2013
I'm very B12 deficient (my blood test result said that I was at 82 and the reference range started at 150) and have had 4 of the 5 injections to increase my stored B12 and wanted something to give me a quick "boost" in energy when I was out and about. The instructions on this said to spray up to 4 squirts a day but I've noticed the difference after just a single spray!

I know there are several reviewers that said it didn't work for them, all I can say is that you obviously haven't any need for B12! If you need an energy boost but you're not deficient in B12 then Lucozade etc is what you need, not this.

When I've run out of this, I'll definitely buy it again and again!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One word for this... perfect!, 24 April 2013
This has just (in the last hour) arrived and it's perfect for holding little bits and bobs that you need when you go out but you don't want to take anything too big. I'm keeping my new B12 spray in it and it's the ideal size for that.

It was also delivered really quickly - the delivery estimate was next week but it arrived 2 days after ordering it!

I was worried that it would be loose on my quad cane but it fits perfectly!

I definitely recommend it if you've got a walking stick or quad cane or wheelchair!

Just one quick piece of advise... don't put anything too heavy in it otherwise it'll come undone... it's velcro, not superglue! ;-)

50 X Multi Coloured Acrylic Stardust Beads 8 mm
50 X Multi Coloured Acrylic Stardust Beads 8 mm
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars These are gorgeous!, 21 Feb 2013
I'm a new jewellery maker and these beads will add just enough sparkle to the "night out" jewellery I plan on making without being too sparkly for office wear. I'll defininitly be buying these again!

Genuine JML Snuggie Blanket - Soft-to-Touch Fleece with Large, Loose Sleeves - Blue
Offered by san direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and snuggly warm!, 21 Feb 2013
This is perfect to curl up under on a cold evening while watching TV or using your computer! I love mine so much that I got one for my mum too!

Centrum Performance - Pack of 60
Centrum Performance - Pack of 60

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT suitable for vegetarians!, 21 Feb 2013
These are NOT suitable for vegetarians so I gave them to my husband to take instead. He hasn't said anything about them though so can't really comment on them :-(

Pedigree Original Gravy Bones 1.5 kg (Pack of 6)
Pedigree Original Gravy Bones 1.5 kg (Pack of 6)
Offered by Pet Connection

5.0 out of 5 stars Pedigree really do know dogs!, 21 Feb 2013
Mitzi (our Westie) loved these! As soon as she heard us open the bags up, her little ears pricked up, her sense of smell went nuts and she wagged her tail so much it was a blur! She would do anything for another one and another and another!

Eco Handbag Massage Cushion Brush
Eco Handbag Massage Cushion Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Feb 2013
I recently bought myself a new bag and wanted a brush to go in it because my hair gets really knotty really easily - this brush is exactly what I was looking for!

Velvet Handy Andies Tissues (Pack of 24, Total 240 Tissues)
Velvet Handy Andies Tissues (Pack of 24, Total 240 Tissues)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value for money!, 21 Feb 2013
I was expecting a much smaller box but this came in a huge box with loads of packs of tissues! Fantastic!

Kindle Fire HD 7", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars What did I do without this!, 21 Feb 2013
Yes, it's expensive, but it's so worth the money you spend on it! It's Amazon's version of the iPad and so much better too!

When the battery on my laptop broke, I used this as a back-up device to get my emails and surf the internet on while I was waiting for a new battery - it's so worth the money!

WTG Amazon!