Profile for Amanda George > Reviews

Content by Amanda George

Amanda George (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Royal and Langnickel Sketching / Drawing Artist Easel
Royal and Langnickel Sketching / Drawing Artist Easel
Offered by Crafty Arts
Price: 46.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 11 Oct 2013
I never thought I'd want to draw or sketch in my life after my hopeless attempts at school but this is all that a beginner artist could want and then some! It's got everything from a pencil sharpener and erasers to what I consider to be at least intermediate level things like a poseable model and 2 thin packs of paper specifically for drawing and sketching. It's ideal for anything you could want to draw or sketch and will last me a very long time!

I read a few reviews on Amazon saying that the customers were disappointed because the item seemed to be second hand which worried me but mine definitely isn't and I'd willingly pay the full price for it... it's definitely worth every penny!

Biosync Finger Pulse Oximeter & Heart Rate Monitor w/ Instructions, Lanyard & Case - Dark Blue
Offered by Dealstation
Price: 16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 27 Jun 2013
This is a brilliant piece of medical equipment! It takes 2 AAA batteries that don't come with it but if you want a reliable pulse rate monitor and blood oxygen information then get this!

HSINI Bundle of 14 Colorful Stylus Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Pen
HSINI Bundle of 14 Colorful Stylus Universal Capacitive Touch Screen Pen
Price: 6.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted!, 27 Jun 2013
I was looking for a pen to use with my Kindle Fire and these were really good value for money. The reason that it doesn't get the full 5 stars is that the package was open and a couple of the bits had come off the writing ends but other than that they are good!

Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12, 1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges (1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges)
Offered by iShopNutrition
Price: 7.05

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, 21 Jun 2013
I've been diagnosed with a vitamin B12 deficiency and these tablets are great to keep on top of it... I'll definitely be buying them again!

Tiger A6 twinwire plastic cover feint ruled notebook x 1 single
Tiger A6 twinwire plastic cover feint ruled notebook x 1 single
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd
Price: 1.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 Jun 2013
I wasn't expecting much for the price but this notebook is better than I was expecting! It arrived this morning with the post and I was thinking that the pages would need to be ripped out against the wire and that the lines would be so feint I couldn't see them, but I was so wrong! There are teeny tiny perforations to take the paper out along which will leave a straight, tidy edge and the lines are darker than I was thinking too!

I'll definitely be getting it again!

NEW Digital Infrared IR Ear Thermometer for Baby Child Adult
NEW Digital Infrared IR Ear Thermometer for Baby Child Adult
Offered by SafeCare
Price: 12.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Total waste of money!, 17 Jun 2013
I had high hopes for this thermometer but it's a total waste of money and because I've now used it I can't send it back! It comes back showing L which means that it's below 34 celcius so I tried it in my husband's ear and it was the same! I'll have to wait until payday and hope that the next one is better!

Accurist Ladies Gold Tone Stone Set Bracelet Watch LB1660 With Mother Of Pearl Dial
Offered by H S Johnson
Price: 47.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowsers!, 15 Jun 2013
This watch has just arrived and it's better than in the photo - amazing price for an amazing watch! The face shimmers as you move your wrist which really compliments my opal rings and the gold tone and diamonds would bring a look of expense to any outfit!

There's just two tiny negatives and that is that the battery may not last for very long because the dial bit that you pull out to adjust the time was already pushed in and the strap needs a couple of thingies taken out of it but other than those two little things, it's perfect!

Manicare Gold Plated Point Tweezers
Manicare Gold Plated Point Tweezers
Price: 2.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 13 Jun 2013
These tweezers are exactly what I was looking for to pull the skin off my fingers when it splits! lo

BabyDan Bath Storage Basket
BabyDan Bath Storage Basket
Offered by Hello Baby
Price: 14.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, 13 Jun 2013
This is exactly what I was looking for... the reason I didn't give it five stars is because it was so hard to adjust which, I guess, is a good thing in the long run but if it was possible to redesign just that then it would definitely get the full five stars!

BRAND NEW MEMORY FOAM BATH PILLOW - IDEAL FOR BATH TUB COMFORT
BRAND NEW MEMORY FOAM BATH PILLOW - IDEAL FOR BATH TUB COMFORT
Offered by We Search & You Save
Price: 6.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, 13 Jun 2013
This is a total waste of money! I put it on the bath and within seconds it slid off. I tried again, same thing happened. If you want a bath pillow, do NOT get this one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13