Profile for Amanda George > Reviews

Content by Amanda George

Amanda George (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
LARGE PINK FLOYD CANVAS GALLERY STYLE 30x20 INCHES A1
LARGE PINK FLOYD CANVAS GALLERY STYLE 30x20 INCHES A1
Offered by PenguinPrint Canvas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for a Pink Floyd fan, 29 Jun. 2014
I bought this as an anniversary gift for my husband who is a big Pink Floyd fan and I gave it to him this morning... he loves it! Apparently it looks slightly different to the album cover but only a fan would know the difference... apparently the lines are straight instead of swirly on the album cover? I dunno! lol

Useful 7cm wide Stretchy Head band ,Alice band.Kylie band.Ideal for holding hair back when applying or removing Make up.
Offered by Yiwu Yonger EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was hoping for!, 16 Jun. 2014
This arrived this morning and it's exactly what I wanted... if it's too big for your head, just fold it in half and it's fine then! It's really well made and came 4 days after the first delivery date including the weekend!

I would definitely buy from this seller again!

Braun Oral B Advance Power Toothbrush
Braun Oral B Advance Power Toothbrush
Offered by EveryDay-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! Why didn't I get this sooner?, 20 April 2014
I wasn't expecting much, considering it cost less than £6 but I've always wanted an electric toothbrush so decided to get it... after all, at such a cheap price, I could just bin it if I didn't like it.

My teeth were yellow after years of drinking Diet Coke but not any more!

I've used this twice so far and my teeth have already gone from yellow to cream and, if things go well, I'll have much desired white teeth tomorrow! Yay! I'm not using a whitening toothpaste either, just ASDA's sensitive one!

Just be careful about how much pressure you put on your teeth through the head - I put the same amount of pressure on it as I used to with a manual toothbrush yesterday and it felt like my teeth were being forced out of my gums so I used slightly less pressure today and while it was better, I still used too much pressure, so I'll use even less tomorrow!

This is the best mouth-related product I've ever bought!

Company of Animals Arms Length
Company of Animals Arms Length

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it now!, 17 April 2014
This has to be the best investment I've made since we re-homed our rescue dog back in 2010! Used with nappy sacks, it's small enough to fit into the top of them and you hold on to the handles around the base of the handle while you empty the poo into the sack then you tie the nappy sack handles together and bin it!

A wonderful invention by a dog owner!

If you're owned by a dog and don't like picking up after them then get this, you won't regret it! :-)

ICF-S79W AM/FM/Weather Band Digital Tuner Shower Radio
ICF-S79W AM/FM/Weather Band Digital Tuner Shower Radio
Offered by SARRAR

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 17 April 2014
This shower radio is brilliant... exactly what I was looking for! I listen to it while I'm in the bath and it's a great investment for me! It stands up on it's own, it doesn't eat the batteries charge too much and tells you the time so you know how long you've been in the bath so that you don't stay in beyond the time you were planning.

Go on, get it and enjoy listening to your favourite radio station while you're in the bath or shower!

O-stone Wishing Bead Necklace Series Yellow Tiger Eye Pendant Grounding Stone Protection Best Selling
Offered by O-stone Europe

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 17 April 2014
I bought this to help with my spending addiction and after cleansing and programming it, it was very powerful! After the "chain" bit on it snapped I couldn't wear it for 2 days while I was waiting for a replacement and spent more in those 2 days than the entire time I was wearing it!

The only reason it's getting a 4 star rating is because the chain broke so quickly! Get this and a silver chain in case the material chain that it comes with breaks for you too.

18inch (44-45cm) genuine 925 sterling silver CURB CHAIN NECKLACE 1.4g The Best Silver Quality, Nickel And Cadmium Free, Reliable Spring Ring Clasp
Offered by PINTI-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 April 2014
I bought this to replace a necklace that had broken and it's exactly what I wanted! It's a lot thinner than it looks in the photo but that's not a huge problem considering the price :-)

Amethyst Tumble Stone (20-25mm) Single Stone
Amethyst Tumble Stone (20-25mm) Single Stone
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stone!, 22 Mar. 2014
This is a great value for money stone - the one I got was on the upper end of the size given on the order - I'll definitely be buying again!

Pack Of 7 X-Large Healing Crystal Gemstones With Pouch
Pack Of 7 X-Large Healing Crystal Gemstones With Pouch
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 22 Mar. 2014
The crystals are a lot bigger than some you get online and they come with a bag to keep them all safe - ideal gift for anyone who loves crystals. You need to cleanse and programme them before you use them but that's the same for all crystals!

These crystals are perfect as a beginners set for anyone who is interested in learning to be a healer... just remember to cleanse and programme the crystals after each use :-)

HoMedics NMS-2TAB Snuggly Bear Neck Massager
HoMedics NMS-2TAB Snuggly Bear Neck Massager
Offered by Super.Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars What on earth did I do without this!, 14 Jan. 2014
I wasn't expecting much from this... after all, it's powered by AA batteries, so wouldn't be able to do much for me, would it.

I'm so pleased I was wrong!

I had it on my neck for the whole of NaNo 2013 and it worked amazingly well!

If you get neck/shoulder ache or knots (whatever "knots" is supposed to mean) then get yourself this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16