Profile for Amanda George > Reviews

Content by Amanda George

Amanda George (Gloucester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Company of Animals Arms Length
Company of Animals Arms Length

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't be without it now!, 17 April 2014
This has to be the best investment I've made since we re-homed our rescue dog back in 2010! Used with nappy sacks, it's small enough to fit into the top of them and you hold on to the handles around the base of the handle while you empty the poo into the sack then you tie the nappy sack handles together and bin it!

A wonderful invention by a dog owner!

If you're owned by a dog and don't like picking up after them then get this, you won't regret it! :-)

Sony ICFS79W Clock Digital - radios (200mW, Clock, LCD, Digital, AM, FM, 87.5 - 108 MHz)
Offered by PADNOTE

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, 17 April 2014
This shower radio is brilliant... exactly what I was looking for! I listen to it while I'm in the bath and it's a great investment for me! It stands up on it's own, it doesn't eat the batteries charge too much and tells you the time so you know how long you've been in the bath so that you don't stay in beyond the time you were planning.

Go on, get it and enjoy listening to your favourite radio station while you're in the bath or shower!

O-stone Wishing Bead Necklace Series Yellow Tiger Eye Pendant Grounding Stone Protection Best Selling

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 17 April 2014
I bought this to help with my spending addiction and after cleansing and programming it, it was very powerful! After the "chain" bit on it snapped I couldn't wear it for 2 days while I was waiting for a replacement and spent more in those 2 days than the entire time I was wearing it!

The only reason it's getting a 4 star rating is because the chain broke so quickly! Get this and a silver chain in case the material chain that it comes with breaks for you too.

18inch (44-45cm) genuine 925 sterling silver CURB CHAIN NECKLACE 1.4g The Best Silver Quality, Nickel And Cadmium Free, Reliable Spring Ring Clasp
Offered by Mystic Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: CURB CHAIN NECKLACE (Jewellery)
I bought this to replace a necklace that had broken and it's exactly what I wanted! It's a lot thinner than it looks in the photo but that's not a huge problem considering the price :-)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stone!, 22 Mar. 2014
This is a great value for money stone - the one I got was on the upper end of the size given on the order - I'll definitely be buying again!

Pack Of 7 X-Large Healing Crystal Gemstones With Pouch
Pack Of 7 X-Large Healing Crystal Gemstones With Pouch
Offered by Fairies & Pixies

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 22 Mar. 2014
The crystals are a lot bigger than some you get online and they come with a bag to keep them all safe - ideal gift for anyone who loves crystals. You need to cleanse and programme them before you use them but that's the same for all crystals!

These crystals are perfect as a beginners set for anyone who is interested in learning to be a healer... just remember to cleanse and programme the crystals after each use :-)

HoMedics NMS-2TAB Massage Snuggly Bear Neck Massager Massaging Cushion
HoMedics NMS-2TAB Massage Snuggly Bear Neck Massager Massaging Cushion
Offered by XS Items Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars What on earth did I do without this!, 14 Jan. 2014
I wasn't expecting much from this... after all, it's powered by AA batteries, so wouldn't be able to do much for me, would it.

I'm so pleased I was wrong!

I had it on my neck for the whole of NaNo 2013 and it worked amazingly well!

If you get neck/shoulder ache or knots (whatever "knots" is supposed to mean) then get yourself this!

Llewellyn's 2014 Witches (Calendars)
Llewellyn's 2014 Witches (Calendars)
by Llewellyn
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for and more!, 14 Jan. 2014
I was looking for a calendar that showed all the sabbats on it and that's exactly what this does and more! If you are a Wiccan or Pagan that is looking for a calendar that shows everything and still leaves room to write your own info in too then get this calendar... I'll definitely buy the 2015 one and every year after that too! Keep up the fantastic calendars, Llewellyn!

Ivy gems 9ct Yellow Gold 0.6g Flat/Diamond Cut Fine Curb with Chain of 46cm Long

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a wonderful necklace!, 14 Jan. 2014
My husband got me a necklace for Yule but the chain was too small for my neck so I got this to replace it and it's brilliant! It could be improved by making the clasp slightly bigger but other than that it's wonderful!

Wheelchair Day Bag - Large Multi Position
Wheelchair Day Bag - Large Multi Position

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 14 Jan. 2014
This is exactly what I was looking for... it holds my mobile, my purse and my Kindle Fire safely and securely around my neck which means I can concentrate on walking with my quad cane. When I get an electric wheelchair later this year it will mean I can concentrate on my independence without having to worry about the safety of any little things! If you're unsteady on your feet or wheelchair bound then get this... whoever invented it is an wonderful person who really understands disability, freedom and independence!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20