Profile for DrMagical > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Nanobots
Nanobots

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album from the greatest band ever!, 17 Mar 2013
This review is from: Nanobots (Audio CD)
Yes I may be biased (my name is in the artwork as a Super President) but what a fantastic album. Most bands start to get boring as they age but TMBG just keep giving. Some really original tunes here. Highlights for me include 'Call You Mom', 'You're on Fire' and 'Icky'.
Some great short tunes as well (think 'Fingertips') but as previous reviewer says sometimes it only takes a short time to get the message accross - in this case about 12 seconds to create an Earworm!!

Peep Show - Series 1-7 - Complete [DVD]
Peep Show - Series 1-7 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Mitchell
Offered by TIP TOP SELLER

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb comedy, 8 Feb 2013
One of the best value box sets ever, fantastic comedy! My only mistake was not realising I already had all these on Netflix - doh!

Genuine Original HTC Mains Wall Charger For Sensation
Genuine Original HTC Mains Wall Charger For Sensation

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing!, 8 Feb 2013
My original charger is very poor, gets hot and sometimes drains the battery of my HTC phone rather than charges it. This works really well and seems genuine article (if not better!)

Ovid OV95W - LCD & Plasma TV Stand up to 50" - Gloss White
Ovid OV95W - LCD & Plasma TV Stand up to 50" - Gloss White

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful stand, 8 Feb 2013
Love this. Must congratulate Yodel. Ordered Sunday afternoon, delivered Monday morning, unbelievable. Well packaged and perfect finish, no marks at all. Easy to assemble and complements my white Samsung TV perfectly.

Quick Charge Kit - Black (Xbox 360)
Quick Charge Kit - Black (Xbox 360)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Works far better than charging cable, 14 Jun 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was struggling using the plug and charge cables. I was nearly at point of throwing out all my rechargable battery packs as they were only lasting minutes rather than days. Used this to charge all my old packs and they are like new again, holding their charge for hours and hours, day after day! I can only presume that the cable method does not properly charge them and so they deteriorate rapidly whereas this breathes new life into them!

CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph
CD Slot Mount Car Organiser as featured in The Telegraph
Offered by GADGETS4TRAVEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me!, 14 Jun 2012
Great gadget. I couldn't find anywhere in my Mini to put TomTom iphone cradle, I know it sounds odd but the windscreen in a Mini is too far away to reach from drivers seat. This stays in CD slot and is steady - you can still use the CD player whilst this is in!

Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker
Aerobie AeroPress Coffee Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrongly categorised as a toy, great coffee maker!, 14 Jun 2012
Makes superb coffee, very easy to use. Not as nice as Nespresso machines but a much cheaper alternative and very handy to take on holidays. Seems well made, tough plastic. Good supply of filters come with it and seem cheap to buy. Coffee is smooth. No crema as not enough pressure generated I guess.

ION Profile LP Vinyl-Archiving Turntable
ION Profile LP Vinyl-Archiving Turntable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, easy to use, 14 Jun 2012
Bought mine from Amazon seller Hughes Direct - super service, next day delivery and email to say what time arriving! It's a great record player, easy to set up and use. The sound quality is great and the included software integrates well with iTunes. My only criticism of the software is that although the MP3 is labelled with all the info and appears in itunes library correctly, the file is saved as filename 'Temp1' in folder 'Unknown' which isn't very tidy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Seem to be working well!, 11 May 2012
Firstly to say I can see how some people would get headaches as a side effect of this and therefore leave a negative review, I think it is a little unfair as some people will react in this way, it does not mean it is a bad product. However I have tried these and had no side effects other than dry mouth. They do seem to give me a bit more energy despite empty stomach and I last longer between meals and I am less hungry. Too soon to judge if long term they are effective but pleased with the results so far.

The Killing - Series 1 [DVD] [2010]
The Killing - Series 1 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Sofie Gråbøl

5.0 out of 5 stars The only crime drama I've ever enjoyed, 14 Feb 2012
Title says it all, totally superb. Loved it. Subtitles not a distraction! Gritty and more twisty turny than a twisty-turny thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6